NIC Recruitment 2020 – National Informatics Centre has launched multiple vacancies for Engineers with a good pay package. Candidates who wanted to have a career at NIC must apply for the post. NIC authorities have also extended the application deadline. Thus candidates who were not able to apply before can apply now and settle a good career at NIC.
NIC Recruitment 2020:
NIC Career Jobs:- Multiple Vacancies for Scientists & Scientific / Technical Assistants Post with Salary (Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 per month) – NIC – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication / Other Engineering Degree or M.Sc / MCA / Other Academic Degree Holders are Eligible to Apply. Check for more Details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
National Informatics Centre is an attached office under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. NIC provides the infrastructure to help support the delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India.
Career at NIC 2020
Name of Organization: National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Position: Scientists & Scientific / Technical Assistants
Nature of Post: Permanent Post
Job Id: NIELIT/NIC/2020/1
Total Vacancies: 495
Salary: As per post, check below for more details
Location: Anywhere in India
Career at NIC Job Post Details
Branch-wise Vacancies for NIC Recruitment 2020:-
Selected Candidates for NIC Career Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of:-
- Scientist-‘B’ :- Group ‘A’ Level-10: (Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500)
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ :- Group ‘B’ Level-6 : (Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400)
Educational Qualification for the NIC Recruitment Process is:-
B.E. / B.Tech OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR MSc OR MCA OR M.E. / M.Tech OR M.Phil in the field as mentioned below:-
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication
- Computer Science, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw
- Electronics and Instrumentation.
Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’:-
A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in a combination of the below-mentioned field as mentioned below:-
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications
- Computer Science, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
No Experience Required (Freshers Eligible).
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for a candidate to be recruited for a Career at NIC will comprise of the following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist ‘B’ Post and only through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Post.
1) Written Exam:
- Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only.
- Scheme of written examination shall be Objective type and OMR Based.
- The question paper for the written examination will consist of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% from Generic Area.
- There shall be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 78 questions from Technical Area (Computer Science) and 42 questions on Generic Area.
- The Generic Area will comprise of Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude.
- Syllabus for Technical Area (Computer related topics: Computer Science/Computer Engineering) is given in Annexure ‘A’
- Every question will carry 1(one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
NOTE:- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General/EWS, 40% for OBC, 30% for the SC/ST/PWD categories.
Only the shortlisted candidates for the post of Scientist–‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A(based on merit position and reservation policy etc..) who have qualified the written examination, shall be called for interview.
The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio 85:15.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date and venue by through SMS/e-mail communications to the registered email ID/Mobile phone by NIELIT.
Rs. 800/- for GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates and SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Also Apply for – DRDO Recruitment – Freshers EligibleDRDO Recruitment 2020 | 167 Scientist / Engineers Vacancies | Apply Now
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: (Date Extended)
01/06/2020 (upto 05:00 PM)