Career in NHAI – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has launched multiple vacancies for freshers through GATE 2020. Freshers looking for a career in NHAI should apply for the NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020 process. Find the NHAI Recruitment 2020 Notification details below. Apply before the deadline and make your first step for a good career.
NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020:
Career in NHAI:- Multiple Vacancies for Technical Post with Salary (Rs. 39,100 per month) in National Highways Authority of India – Bachelor’s Degree Holders i.e. B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) are eligible to apply. Check for more details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
The National Highways Authority of India is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988 and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020
Name of Organization: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Position: Dy. Managers (Technical)
Nature of Post: Permanent Post
Requirement: GATE 2020 Score
Total Vacancies: 48
Salary: As per post, check below for more details
Location: Anywhere in India
NHAI Recruitment Through GATE 2020 Details
Post-wise Vacancies for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020:-
Selected Candidates for NHAI Career Recruitment Process will be eligible for in a remuneration package of:-
Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600 -39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA.
GATE Paper Code [CE]
No Experience Required (Freshers Eligible).
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for NHAI Recruitment 2020 process will comprise of following stages:-
- Only on the basis of valid GATE 2020 Score in Civil Engineering
However, NHAI reserves the right to invite the candidate for an interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
HOW TO APPLY:
The process to apply for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020 Application form is:-
- Click the “Apply Online” button below.
- Click on “Apply”.
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- Following Documents are required :
- Class –X Certificate indicating the date of birth
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL
- Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering
- GATE Score Card
- Submit the form, after reviewing all the details entered are correct.
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
Note:- All Documents must be a Scanned copy in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
NIL (No Fees is required to be paid)
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION:
15th June 2020 (Upto 06:00 PM)
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
- What is the full form of NHAI?
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988 and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- For which posts, the recruitment process will be conducted?
Dy. Managers (Technical)
- How many vacancies are announced for the NHAI Recruitment process 2020?
Total of 48 Vacancies are announced.
- Who are eligible for NHAI Recruitment 2020 process?
B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Civil Engineering with valid GATE 2020 Score.
- When is the last date to apply for the recruitment process?
Apply before 15th June 2020.