CMTI Recruitment 2020 – Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has released 30+ vacancies for various technical posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the CMTI Recruitment 2020 process through the link given below. All posts are on a contract basis with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for CMTI Recruitment 2020 and check out all the details below.
CMTI Recruitment 2020
CMTI Jobs – Multiple Vacancies for various technical posts with salary (up to Rs. 45,000 per month) – Mechanical / Electrical / ECE / Computer Science / IT / Civil / Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Other Equivalent Engineering Branches or ITI / ME / MTech / Diploma are eligible to apply. Check for more details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
CMTI is a registered Government of India Society, an autonomous institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India, governed by a Governing Council which has representation from the machine tool manufacturing and user industries.
An R & D organization focusing its efforts mainly on harnessing know-how in the manufacturing technology sector to practical purposes and assisting technological growth in the country.
CMTI Recruitment 2020 Overview
Name of Organization: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Position: Project Assistants (I & II), Project Fellow (I, II, III & IV)
Nature of Post: Contract
Total Vacancies: 34
Salary: Post-wise pay, check for more details below
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
CMTI Recruitment 2020 Job Description
Please check the official notice for post-wise vacancy.
Candidates for the CMTI Recruitment 2020 process are eligible for the following compensation package:-
- Project Assistant I: Rs. 18,000 per month
- Project Assistant II & DEO: Rs. 20,000 per month
- Project Fellow I: Rs. 25,000 per month for BE / BTech and Rs. 28,000 for ME / MTech
- Project Fellow II: Rs. 30,000 per month for BE / Btech and Rs. 32,000 for ME / MTech
- Project Fellow III: Rs. 35,000 per month
- Project Fellow IV: Rs. 45,000 per month
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must possess following qualifications to be eligible for the CMTI recruitment 2020 process:
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / ECE Engineering / Computer Science / IT / Civil Engineering / Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Other Equivalent Engineering Branches or ITI / ME / MTech / Diploma are eligible to apply.
For post-wise educational qualification & experience, please check the official notice below.
The selection methodology for CMTI Recruitment 2020 process will comprise of following stages:-
- Written Exam / Interview
For shortlisted candidates the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes.
NIL (No Fees)
Free GATE Notes [PDF] – Click Here
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION:
12/06/2020 (Via Email)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates are requested to mail the Application in the prescribed format duly filled in (available in the website) both in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume to [email protected] on or before 12.06.2020. The font to be used to fill the application is Arial and size 12.
- Candidates need not submit the copy of Marks card / Certificates through the mail.
- As and when required will communicate the same. Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification.
- However, non-production of the original certificates at the time of interview/ reporting will also make the candidate disqualified.
Candidates may apply for multiple posts (maximum for three posts). In such a case, only one application form to be submitted mentioning the postcodes on the application form.