DBRS Morningstar Internship 2021: DBRS Morningstar Company has announced vacancies for Credit Rating Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The DBRS Morningstar Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
DBRS Morningstar Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||DBRS Morningstar Internship 2021|
|Post:||Credit Rating Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
About DBRS Morningstar
DBRS Morningstar is a global credit ratings business, currently with 700 employees in eight offices globally. Formed through the July 2019 acquisition of DBRS by Morningstar, Inc., the ratings business is the fourth-largest provider of credit ratings in the world.
DBRS Morningstar is committed to empowering investor success, serving the market through leading-edge technology and raising the bar for the industry. DBRS Morningstar is a market leader in Canada, the U.S. and Europe in multiple asset classes.
DBRS Morningstar rates more than 2,600 issuers and 54,000 securities worldwide and is driven to bringing more clarity, diversity of opinion, and responsiveness to the ratings process. DBRS Morningstar’s approach and size provide the agility to respond to customers’ needs, while being large enough to provide the necessary expertise and resources.
DBRS Morningstar`s structured credit ratings and research subsidiary is a Nationally Recognized Statistical Ratings Organization (NRSRO) that has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence in the structured finance market. This group aims to increase market transparency and provides the highest quality ratings through securities research, monitoring services, data, and technology solutions.
We are looking for solid individual contributors with good problem solving and analytical skillset who will work with Mumbai Credit Operations team to automate data analysis processes, build and run data analytics to aid rating, research, and surveillance process, develop and enhance data analysis and workflow optimization tools. Advance experience in Python, SQL and VBA would also be required. This role will provide unique opportunities for mastering the key aspects of our business including in-depth collateral and deal analysis.
The individual will help enhance work optimization tools, cash flow analysis tools, and credit models by working with SQL, VBA/VB Script, Intex API, Python, and other development tools. With the evolving business needs and development tools, a desire to learn and an ability to learn quickly is critical for success in this role.
- Work directly with the rating team to deliver projects and services.
- Perform, when possible, quantitative analysis in order to measure outcomes.
- Understand core concepts around data storage and access specifically in structured data systems such as databases
- Analyze the credit risk in underlying collateral by performing tasks that includes reviewing deal documents, legal documentation, analyzing periodic data and preparing / running cash flow models both in-house and external like Intex Calc.
- Assist the rating analyst in preparing rating committee note, rationale and building and maintaining various databases relating to underlying collateral.
- Collect, organize, and analyze data from internal and external sources for use in criteria development, ratings, and research reports. Also automate and improve data pipelines for the Research Platform.
- Maintain regular and open communication with the operations team and technology team about assigned tasks, priorities and ensure applications under development meet the defined requirements and pass the user acceptance testing prior to its release.
- Productionize and maintain Analytical Tools
- Work with Credit Operations to ensure analytics governance compliance across Predictive Models, Cash Flow Engines, and Analytical Tools+ Understand the domain and implement quick fix solutions to align the development activities with dynamic business needs.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, engineering or other quantitative discipline.
- A master’s degree required, CFA or FRM preferred.
- Proficient in Python / Anaconda, Data science stack (Jupyter, Pandas), Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and MSSQL. Basic knowledge on these languages / platforms would also be accepted.
- Excellent writing, communication, and quantitative/analytical skills.
- Creative thinker who is adept at taking an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with Intex / Cashflow Modelling platform is a plus.
- Proficiency in other programming languages a plus
- Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
Selection Procedure for DBRS Morningstar Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for DBRS Morningstar Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the DBRS Morningstar’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for DBRS Morningstar Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here