Element Internship 2021: Element Company has announced vacancies for Temporary Accounts Receivable Representative (Intern) on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Element Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the post below, find out if you’re eligible and how to apply, as well as benefits and application links.
Element Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Element Internship 2021|
|Post:||Temporary Accounts Receivable Representative Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Element is a leading provider of product compliance and qualification testing services to its customers in the Aerospace, Construction, Defense, Digital Engineering, Energy, Life Sciences, Transportation, and Telecommunications industry sectors.
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety – We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity – We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence – We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership – We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant, and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
TIC Council Statement
Element is proud to be a full member of the Testing, Inspection & Certification Council (the “TIC Council”), an international association representing independent testing, inspection, and certification companies.
Members of the TIC Council must implement and abide by the TIC Council Compliance Code. Element has therefore issued an overarching Code of Conduct which is supported by our Compliance Programme. A copy of the Code of Conduct and more information about our Compliance Programme can be found in the Governance and Integrity section of www.element.com.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- Act as primary support for debtors collection
- Follow up with the assigned customers for collecting dues from them
- Communicate to supervisor status of payment posting and any issues with completing daily posting
- Coordinate with customers and take appropriate measures to resolve any issue
Skills / Qualifications
- Fresh Graduate( preferably with accounting or accounting related major)
- Ability to effectively communicate inside organization (manager, peers, members of team) as well as externally (customers)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as invoice amounts, bank statements and cash balances and apply concepts of basic math
- Ability to remain calm when faced with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to function as part of a team and able to communicate in a language relevant to the region
Selection Procedure for Element Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Element Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Element’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Element Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here