Wipro Internship 2021: Wipro Company has announced vacancies for interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The Wipro Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the post below, find out if you’re eligible and how to apply, as well as benefits and application links.
Wipro Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||Wipro Internship 2021|
|Salary:||20,000 Per Month + 2 Way Transport (home pick/drop based on company policy only)|
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 200,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro HR Services India Pvt Ltd. is looking for a Student Trainee- Customer Service Representative
We are looking for smart professionals with a great attitude to make every single client interaction
Profile– Student Trainee- Customer Service Representative
Desired skills- Good Communication Skills, Enhanced soft skills, Flexibility to work in varied shifts
Qualification- MBA (3rd Semester)/Integrated MBA (Graduation + MBA- 7th Semester)
Duration– 3 Months
Stipend– 20,000 Per Month + 2 Way Transport (home pick/drop based on company policy only)
Shift Timings- Primarily night Shifts with 2 consecutive Weekly Offs, however, can range anywhere
within a 24*7 scope
Roles and Responsibilities
Your Impact as a Customer Service Representative
• Customer Service through calls, Chats & emails
• Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
• Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation
• Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) like Customer Satisfaction, Service
• Time & Customer Effort
• Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls, chats & email conversations
• Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
• Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
• Identify, share, and support operational improvements
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
MBA (3rd Semester)/Integrated MBA (Graduation + MBA- 7th Semester)
Selection Procedure for Wipro Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Wipro Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Wipro’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Wipro Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here