Ercess Live Internship – Ercess Live is offering a Work From Home Internship with Stipend Rs. 3,000 – Rs.10,000. Apply Now & Earn While Staying At Home.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, for more Internships & Scholarship Updates
About – Ercess Live
- Ercess live is a product of parent company Ercess Inc. which is an event’s search engine and India’s first multi-channel event promotion company.
- We promote and sell tickets online for events, having partners like Bookmyshow, Cleartrip and clients Gouri Kapur(celebrity makeup artist), IISc and helped lots of fashion and modelling shows rock.
- This company aims to build a robust platform to save user’s time on discovering events and for organizers to post and promote events.
- It is offering work from home internship for business development category.
Ercess Live Work From Home Internship 2020
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME BY:
Ercess Live – Work From Home
Business Development Intern
Also Read:AICTE Launches 49 Free Online Courses to help prepare for Job Interviews – Last Date: 15th May
- College students are only eligible for this internship. Passout students don’t apply.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation of the company.
- Content and engagement strategy to maximize sales.
- Generating leads and improving event ticket sales get you some stipend as a reward.
- Coordinating with the internal team and deliver the work on time.
- Get creative and think out of box ideas of marketing different online events.
Rs. 3000 – Rs. 10000 per month
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Analytical mindset
- Psychological thinking process
- Quality researching skills
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation
- Possibility of Pre Placement Offer
- Flexible Hours
Work From Home
Free GATE Notes [PDF]GATE Notes [ ECE, CE, CH, ME, CSE, EE, IN ]
NO. OF POSITIONS:
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Ercess Live Work From Internship 2020 –
- Visit the link below.
- Login in your account / Register.
- Read the instruction before starting the application.
- Fill in the application with required details
- Upload the Documents / CV if mentioned.
- After Uploading the documents submit the application.