EWIG Technologies Hiring – Recruitment for Freshers: EWIG Technologies has announced vacancies for Android Developer positions on its official career page for Engineering Candidates. EWIG Technologies Hiring Recruitment 2020 application form is available for all Job seekers seeking a career in a Custom Software Development & IT Consulting Services Company.
EWIG Technologies Hiring Freshers for Android Developer Post
Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the EWIG Technologies Hiring Recruitment 2020. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
|Notification:||EWIG Technologies Hiring Recruitment 2020|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||INR 4 LPA – INR 8 LPA + 10% Variable|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||EWIG Technologies|
About EWIG Technologies:
EWIG Technologies Private Limited was founded in 2015 & registered in 2017 with our Corporate Office in Hyderabad. We are a Custom Software Development & IT Consulting Services Company. EWIG offers services spanning from design, development and testing of software products to resource outsourcing & training.
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
Freshers Jobs | Government, MNC, Fortune 500 Companies – Apply Now
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
- Experienced in technologies like Java, Kotlin
- Experience in building Apps with Google’s Flutter
- Good hands-on experience on native android and hybrid development
- Design, build and support applications for the android platform
- Work with 3rd party APIs
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Selection Procedure for EWIG Technolgies Recruitment is:
- Round 1: HR Communication – To schedule Technical discussion and assess Communication Skills
- Round 2: Technical Discussion
- Round 3: Client Interview (Only for Node.js & Android Openings)
- Round 4: HR Discussion
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for EWIG Technolgies Recruitment 2020 process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the official registration page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Submit your Resume.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Apply Before the Link Expires for EWIG Technologies Job Recruitment – Hiring Freshers.