HEC Recruitment 2020 for both freshers and experienced candidates. Get the direct HEC Application form link to apply for the recruitment process 2020. Check out all the details for the HEC 2020 Recruitment process. Get all the HEC Job Openings in India here and everything in the complete categorized detailed recruitment process for HEC 2020.
HEC Recruitment 2020:-
HEC Jobs:- 150+ Vacancies for Graduate Engineers & Diploma in – HEC (Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited). Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / EXTC / Computer Science / IT / Electronics and Other Engineering branches or diploma candidates and B.Comm / BA / BCA or equivalent degree holders are eligible to apply. Check for more details.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – HEC – PSU
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited or “HECL” is a Public Sector Undertaking in Ranchi, Jharkhand India. HECL was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India.
Graduate Engineers & Diploma Engineers Post Recruitment – HEC 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)
Graduate Engineer & Diploma Apprentice
NATURE OF POST:
Apprenticeship (For More Job Alerts Click More! )
Branch-wise Vacancies & Pay Scale for HEC Recruitment 2020:-
Total Vacancies are 169 [116 Graduates and 53 Technician (Diploma)].
Selected trainees will be paid Rs. 9000/- (Rupees Nine thousand only) per month to Graduate Apprentices and Rs.8000/- (Rupees Eight thousand only) per month to Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
NATURE & LOCATION:
Apprenticeship – Anywhere in India
The period of Apprenticeship training for Graduates and Technician (Diploma) shall be one year from the date of joining.
The eligibility criteria for HEC Recruitment process 2020:-
- B.E. / B.Tech or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering
- Graduate in any subject other than Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/ Institute (For Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice. Posts)
Experience NOT Required. (Freshers Eligible)
The Candidate age-limit must be between 18-30 Years for the HEC Recruitment process.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for HEC Recruitment process 2020 will comprise of following stages :-
- Selection based on percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam for graduate / diploma.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR HEC RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for Others, EWS and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2017.
- Engineering Graduate or Diploma holder with one or more year experience after the attainment of Graduates or Technician (Diploma) shall not be eligible to apply for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- Candidates already in for apprenticeship in another company are not eligible to apply.
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- In the first merit list, 116 (one hundred sixteen) Graduate and 53 (fifty-three) Technician (Diploma) will be called for first-round counselling.
- After first round counselling, date and time of first merit list, if seats are still vacant then second merit list will be prepared based on the merit list (Discipline and category wise) and uploaded on the official website.
- After the counselling date and time of second merit list, if seats are still vacant then for the fulfilment of all vacant seats as per the advertisement, an open round counselling (Discipline and category wise) will be done for avoiding the further delay of commencement of classes.
- Those candidates, who fail to attend the first and second round counselling they may also be allowed to participate in the open round counselling.
- The open round counselling is scheduled to be held on 15.06.2020 for Graduate and 16.06.2020 for Technician (Diploma) strictly on merit basis.
- Attendance time from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Failing the time schedule no any candidate will be entertained for counselling.
- After successful completion of open round counselling, no further counselling will be entertained to avoid the session delayed.
- Selected candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) as medical examination fee in favour of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI either through Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi, at the time of counselling.
An additional weightage of 10% (Ten per cent) marks will be added for the candidates in their qualifying examination i.e. – Graduate/Technician (Diploma), in case of wards of HEC: (i) Employees (ii) Ex-Employees (iii) Contract Workers (IV) Hatia displaced families and (v) Dependent of the deceased employees subject to maximum 100 % i.e. after adding 10% it must not exceed 100%.
Rs. 500/- for GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates. No Fees for SC / ST / PWD Candidates.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION:
25/04/2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)
Join for Daily Updates: