SEBI Recruitment 2020 for freshers. Get the direct SEBI Application form link to apply for the recruitment process 2020. Check out all the details for the SEBI 2020 Recruitment process. Get all the SEBI Job Openings in India here and everything in the complete categorized detailed recruitment process for SEBI 2020.
SEBI Recruitment 2020:-
SEBI Jobs:- 140+ Vacancies for Engineers & other Posts with salary (Rs. 73,000 per month) – Electrical / Civil / EXTC / Computer Science / IT / Electronics and Other Engineering branches or CA / CFA / CS / Law / MBA or other equivalent degree holders are eligible to apply. Check for more details.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 Description
- About SEBI
- Name Of Exam
- Name Of Organization
- Nature Of Post
- Post-wise Vacancy
- Total Vacancies
- Pay Scale
- Nature and Location of Work
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Detailed Selection Process
- How To Apply?
- Application Fee
- Last Date of Application (Date Extended)
- Apply Online & Official Notice
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Description
ABOUT – SEBI – PSU
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
NAME Of EXAM:
Grade A Officers in General / Legal / Information Technology / Engineering / Research & Official Language Officers Post Recruitment – SEBI 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
NATURE OF POST:
Branch-wise Vacancies & Pay Scale for SEBI Recruitment 2020:-
- General – 80 Vacancies
- Legal – 12 Vacancies
- Information Technology – 22 Vacancies
- Engineering (Civil) – 01 Vacancy
- Engineering (Electrical) – 04 Vacancies
- Research – 05 Vacancies
- Official Language – 01 Vacancy
Total Vacancies are 147.
The Selected Candidates will be eligible for the Grade “A” SEBI Officer of Rs. 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years).
- Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,07,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
Benefits:- Other benefits viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
Accommodation:- Residential accommodation would be provided subject to availability.
NATURE & LOCATION:
The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India where SEBI has its Offices. The recruited officers may be posted to any department of SEBI, irrespective of stream
The eligibility criteria for SEBI Recruitment process 2020 post wise is:-
- General– Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application (MCA) OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineer (Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Experience NOT Required. (Freshers Eligible)
The Candidate age-limit must be upto 30 Years for the SEBI Recruitment process.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for SEBI Recruitment process 2020 will comprise of following stages :-
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
DETAILED MODE OF SELECTION PROCESS:
Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e.
- Phase I (On-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (On-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each).
- Phase III (Interview).
Phase I –
An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be conducted. The details are as mentioned below:-
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II.
Syllabus for the papers in Phase I is available in the Annexure of Official Notice Below.
Phase II –
An on-line examination consisting of 2 papers of 100 marks each. The Details for Phase II is mentioned below:-
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II (except IT stream for which details shall be informed in due course).
- There shall be a cut-off of a minimum of 30% for Paper 1 and a cut-off of a minimum of 40% for Paper 2 in Phase II.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase II exam (weightage of 1/3rd for Paper 1 and 2/3rd for Paper 2) to be shortlisted for Phase III.
Syllabus for the papers in Phase II is available in the Annexure of Official Notice Below.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier return railway fare for journey by the shortest route, subject to the submission of necessary documentary evidence.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply On-Line (The Direct link is mentioned below).
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for SEBI Recruitment Process:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration
Note:- Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
Free GATE Notes [PDF] – Click Here
The successful candidates recruited for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ shall undergo probation of two years. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of SEBI subject to their satisfactory performance during the probation period.
Rs. 1000/- for GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates. Rs. 100 for SC / ST / PWD Candidates.