IOCL Recruitment 2020 for freshers, permanent job. Get the direct IOCL Application form link to apply for the recruitment process 2020. Check out all the details for IOCL 2020 Recruitment. Apply before the Last date to be eligible for the IOCL Job Recruitment process. Find all details in a complete categorized & detailed manner for the recruitment process for IOCL 2020.
IOCL Recruitment 2020:- [Last Date Extended]
IOCL Jobs:- Graduate Engineer Vacancies with Salary (Rs. 50,000 per month) – IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Electrical / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Chemical and Other Engineering branches are eligible to apply. Check for more details & apply now!
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – IOCL – PSU
As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the
energy needs of the nation for over six decades. With revenue from operations of Rs. 6,05,924 crore
and profit after tax of Rs. 16,894 crore for the year 2018-19, Indian Oil is India’s top ranked Stateowned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing.
Graduate Engineers Recruitment – IOCL 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAE)
GAEs are offered lump sum monthly stipend for a period of one year and on the basis of their satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship period, they may be absorbed in the Corporation.
NATURE OF POST:
Permanent ( Apply for Similar Jobs, here!)
The Branches eligible for Vacancies for IOCL Recruitment Process 2020 are –
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Not Yet Disclosed.
Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month.
In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.
Other Allowances / Benefits – Includes HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (depending upon place of posting), medical facilities, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/ LFA, contributory superannuation benefit fund scheme, conveyance advance/ maintenance reimbursement, performance related pay (PRP) etc as per rules of the corporation.
The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance-related pay (PRP).
NATURE & LOCATION:
Permanent – Anywhere in India
Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following Engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the IOCL Recruitment positions:- (M.E. / M.Tech also Eligible)
- Chemical Engineering – Including Petrochemicals / Polymer / Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber / Oil / Paint Technology / Surfactant Technology / Ceramics Engineering
- Civil Engineering – Excluding Construction / Environmental / Transportation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering – Including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication / Power Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Excluding Automation / Bio-medical Engineering / Automobile / Industrial / Manufacturing / Power / Production Engineering / Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery / Marine Engineering / Textile Engineering / Robotics / Welding
NOTE:- Minimum B.E. / B.Tech Qualifying in their academics is 65% for General / OBC(NCL) /EWS category candidates & 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / PwBD category candidates.
Experience NOT Required. (Freshers Eligible)
The Candidate age-limit must be upto 26 Years as on 30th June, 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years, for PWD Candidates is 10 Years & for domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989
The selection methodology for IOCL Recruitment process 2020 will comprise of following stages :-
- Selection based on GATE 2020 Score
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection methodology for Engineers and GAEs will be as under:
- Only GATE 2020 marks of the candidate are valid for this recruitment. Marks from GATE 2019 or from previous year GATE examinations are not valid.
- Those who have Graduated or doing Masters, desirous of taking up a career with Indian Oil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE / B.Tech / Equivalent.
- Candidate has to essentially qualify in the GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies, etc.:
1) Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
2) Personal Interview (PI)
- Candidates will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.
NATURE OF JOB:
Candidates selected as Engineers / Officers may be posted in one of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines, and Business Development, or in Corporate functions, eg., Information Systems, Optimization, or in Subsidiary / Joint Venture companies.
No Registration Fee is Required to be Paid.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: [LAST DATE EXTENDED]
For any Queries:
Mail: [email protected]
Join for Daily Updates: