IPRCL Recruitment 2020 – IPRCL Recruitment 2020 Online application form for an apprentice post is now available for BE / BTech candidates. Eligible candidates looking for a job in a Govt Entity can apply for IPRCL Recruitment. IPRCL Recruitment 2020 is a 12-month apprentice program, wherein you will work on IPRCL projects. Check out all the details, regarding how to apply, eligibility criteria, application links and others, below.
IPRCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Post:
IPRCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Post with salary [Rs. 10,000 per month] – BE / BTech in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the post. Check for more details and apply now.
INDIAN PORT RAIL & ROPEWAY CORPORATION LIMITED (IPRCL) a first of its kind Joint Venture Company (JVC) between 11 Major Ports under the Ministry of Shipping holding 90% of equity capital and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) under Ministry of Railways holding 10% of equity capital, incorporated with the objective to provide efficient rail evacuation systems to Major Ports and for enhancing their capacity and throughput.
IPRCL Recruitment 2020 – Job Summary
|Name of Organization:||Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Ltd. (IPRCL)|
|Post:||Engineering Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
|Nature of Post:||Apprenticeship|
|Training Duration:||01 Year|
IPRCL Recruitment for apprenticeship post – 2020
Apprenticeship Programme By:
Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Ltd. (IPRCL)
|Trade||Engineering Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
Selected candidates will receive a consolidated stipend of INR 10,000/- per month.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- At Least 60% (for candidates belonging to General Category) in aggregate of all years & semesters in Degree in Engineering granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- 55% in aggregate of all years & semesters in Degree in Engineering for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories
2020 – 2021
GATE 2021 Made Easy Handwritten Notes [PDF] – Download
Maximum 23 years as on the last date of receiving of applications in IPRCL Corporate Office, Mumbai.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST / Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
Some of terms and conditions for IPRCL Recruitment 2020 are:
- Candidates whose results are awaited need not apply.
- Candidates having job experience of one year or more will not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any organisation
- A candidate who has passed out their Graduation in Engineering (in respective trade) on or after 01.01.2018 will only be eligible to apply. The date mentioned on the result sheet will be considered as the relevant date for determining the eligibility of the Candidate.
- Candidates must have registered themselves on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal and should have a valid Regn./ID Number of NATS that will have to be mentioned in the application form at an appropriate place.
Following procedure is adopted for selection process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines and Merit List will be prepared.
- No Interview will be conducted.
No Application Fee is to be paid.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for IPRCL 2020 for apprenticeship post
- Download the application form from the link given below.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application via email to [email protected]. [OR] You can send a hard copy of the application form and the required documents via post, addressed to Jt. GeneralManager (HR), Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Limited, Corporate Office: 4thFloor, Nirman Bhavan, Mumbai Port Trust Building, M. P. Road, Mazgaon (E), MUMBAI-400010
Last Date of Application Form:
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
IPRCL Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
1) Applicants need to submit their duly signed application form along with their self-attested documents.
2) Shortlisting of the candidates will solely be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification (BE / BTech).
3) Based on this, a merit list will be prepared.
4) Candidates securing top positions will be selected for the position.
5) No Interview will be conducted, direct merit-based selection will be done.
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notification before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.