IIT Guwahati Fellowship 2020 – IIT Guhawati Fellowship 2020 Online application form is now available for all under-graduate and post-graduate students. IIT Guwahati Fellowship is for candidates who are in their final year of under-graduation or have cleared their graduation. IIT Guwahati Fellowship 2020 is an 11-month fellowship program, wherein you will work on various projects. Check out all the details, regarding how to apply, eligibility criteria, application links and others, below.
IIT Guwahati Fellowship 2020 for undergraduate and postgraduate:
IIT Guhawati Fellowship 2020 for undergraduate and postgraduate students, with an opportunity to work on their projects with field experts, also you will receive a stipend of [INR 37,210 per month]. Check for more details below.
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for IIT Guwahati, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 for BE / BTech / ME / MTech students.
In this fellowship, students will work on a project entitled, “Quality of Living: Smart Home Environment Creation through Automatic Monitoring and Utilization of the Physical and Cognitive State of the Residents”. Selected candidates will receive a consolidated pay of Rs. 37,210 per month.
IIT Guwahati Fellowship for undergraduate and postgraduate – 2020
Fellowship Programme By:
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
No. of Vacancies:
Selected candidates will receive a consolidated stipend of INR 31,000, HRA of INR 4,960 and medical allowance of INR 1,250. The total stipend for the fellowship program is INR 37,210.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- Hold an ME / MTech degree in CS / IT / EE / EC with valid GATE qualified at least once, [OR]
- Hold a BE / BTech degree in CS / IT / EE / EC with valid GATE score.
GATE 2021 Made Easy Handwritten Notes [PDF] – Download
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for IIT Guhawati Fellowship 2020 for undergraduate and postgraduate
- Prepare an application / CV (preferably both).
- The application / CV must contain details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email, Skype-id etc.
- Attach the required documents with the application letter.
- Submit the application via email to [email protected].
- Visit the link here, for details.
The following documents are required to be e-mailed:
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the online interview (Skype).
Last Date of Application Form:
10/07/2020 (via e-mail)
Terms and Conditions:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for on-line interview through e-mail which will also contain the Skype-id for interview and schedule.
For any clarification, contact: Sukumar Nandi (Principal Investigator)
Email: [email protected]
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
IIT Guwahati Fellowship 2020 – FAQs
1) Applicants need to send an application / CV, which must contain all your educational background, your GATE score, experience, your contact address, phone no., email address, skype id, etc.
2) Note, skype id is must, so if you don’t have skype id, create it before sending the application via email.
3) After your application reaches IIT Guwahati, your application will be shortlisted on the basis of the details mentioned in the CV / application.
4) After getting shortlisted, you will called for on-line interview through e-mail.
5) The e-mail will contain the entire schedule as well as the skype-id for interview.
6) The final selection will be entirely based on the hoe you perform in the interview.
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notification before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.