Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Graduate & Diploma Engineers: Employees State Insurance Corporation (RRC-WR) has released vacancies for Junior Engineer posts under Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for Graduate & Diploma Engineers. Interested candidates must apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2020 post on or before 20th July 2020.
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria, salary for the Junior Engineer post, how to apply for the Western Railway JE Post 2020, the selection process of Western Railway Recruitment 2020 by reading this article.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
About Western Railway
The Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Job Summary
|Name of Organization:||Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC – WR)|
|Post:||App Junior Engineer (C&W)|
|Nature of Post:||Permanent|
Candidate must possess any one of the following degrees to be eligible for the above post:
- The employee must have passed 10+2 science stream.
- The employee passed lTl / Act Apprentice Course/ Diploma/ Degree in the relevant trade is also eligible.
Candidates selected for the Western Railway JE post Recruitment 2020 is:
- Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 (Per Month) + GP 4200 (Level 6 in 7th CPC]
Implemented 3 years regular service in skilled grade
Candidate must be below 47 Years.
The selection methodology for the Western Railways Recruitment 2020 process will be based on:-
- The selection will be conducted in terms of Railway Bd’s letter No. E(NG)l/2018/PM1/4 dt. 14.12.2018
- he above selection/ promotion has been initiated/ ordered only after ascertaining quantifiable data of representation of SC/ST employees in the grade, as per the post based rosters against roster point No. SC= ST= as per the orders of-Supreme Court in M. Nagraj Case (P S. No. 73t2016).
NIL (No Fees)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2020 post by following these steps –
- The staff desire for the above selection should only apply ONLINE on our official website http://22.214.171.124/bct (ekarmik) and as well as through mobile on ekarmik bct application available in Google Play store from 26.06.2020 to 20.07.2020 i.e. before that the last date mentioned above. The applicant should upload the attested cop.ies of School Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate & other Educational/ Technical certificates etc. while filling the online form.
- Incomplete applications in any manner & applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
The last date of application is 20.07.2020.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Form Link
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notice before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.