DRDO Recruitment: DRDO officials have increased their number of vacancies from 187 to 311. DRDO has extended the last date to apply. DRDO Recruitment 2020 is offering an attractive package with various perks and benefits. Candidates interested to apply for the DRDO Recruitment post can apply from the link below. We have added the direct recruitment link. DRDO officials have also extended the recruitment deadline. Apply Now !!!
DRDO Recruitment 2020 [Last Date Extended]
DRDO Jobs: 300+ Vacancies for Scientists / Engineers post in DRDO – [Salary Rs. 80,000] – Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / IT / Other Engineering Degree or M.Sc / Master’s Degree Holders are eligible to apply. Check all the details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
About – DRDO Recruitment
- DRDO invites applicants to apply for the Scientist / Engineers posts, published in a recent DRDO recruitment notification.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
- It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Summary
Name of Organization: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Position: Scientist ‘B’ / Engineer
Nature of Post: Permanent Post
Job Id: 137
Total Vacancies: 167 + 18 (New) + 126 (Latest) = 311
Salary: Rs. 56,100 per month – Level 10 (Rs. 80,000 per month with HRA)
Location: Anywhere in India
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Job Post Description
Subject-wise / Discipline-wise Vacancies for DRDO Recruitment 2020:-
Selected Candidates for DRDO Recruitment Process will be eligible for the following salary:-
- Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rates.
Subject-wise/Discipline-wise Educational Qualification Required for DRDO Recruitment 2020 is:-
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics and Other Equivalent Engineering Degree. [EC]
- Mechanical Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and Other Equivalent Engineering Degree. [ME]
- Computer Science & Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / IT and Other Equivalent Engineering Degree. [CS]
- Electrical Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Power and Other Equivalent Engineering Degrees. [EE]
- Material Science & Engineering / Metallurgical Engg. – B.E. / B.Tech in Metallurgical / Materials / Material Science and Other Equivalent Engineering Degrees. [MT]
- Physics – Master’s Degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics and Other Equivalent Degrees. [PH]
- Chemistry – Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Other Equivalent Degrees. [CY]
- Chemical Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and Other Equivalent Engineering Degrees. [CH]
- Aeronautical Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Aeronautical / Aerospace and Other Equivalent Engineering Degree. [AE]
- Mathematics – Master’s Degree in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics and Other Equivalent Degrees. [MA]
- Civil Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering and Other Equivalent Engineering Degrees. [CE]
- Psychology – Master’s Degree in Psychology / Applied psychology and Other Equivalent Degrees. (Subject code: 04)
For “Other Equivalent Degrees“, check the official notice below.
- Valid GATE 2018/2019/2020 Score is Required for all discipline except Psychology. GATE Paper is mentioned above in [” “].
- For Psychology post, must have Qualified NET Exam. (Subject Code: 04)
- Minimum 80% aggregate marks required, if from IITs/NITs. (No GATE Score Required)
Applicants who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester examination, or whose final examinations have been delayed are also eligible to apply.
No Experience is required. (Freshers are eligible to apply)
Upper Age limit is 28 Years for General / OBC(creamy Layered) / EWS.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for DRDO Recruitment 2020 process will comprise of following stages:-
- For Posts (1 to 3) – Based on Valid GATE Score, a Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview.
- For Posts (4 to 11) – Based on Valid GATE Score and Personal Interview.
- For Post(12) – Based on Aggregate Percentage of Marks in NET and Personal Interview.
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Details for Descriptive Examination (Only for Posts 1 to 3 Discipline) –
- The examination will be of descriptive type.
- Two papers of 300 Marks each, will be conducted in two sessions of duration of 3hrs each.
- The syllabus is similar to ESE(Mains) conducted by UPSC. (Downloadable from RAC website)
- The Exam will be in Paper-based format.
- The Descriptive Exam is likely to be held in October 2020.
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2020:
- Click the “Apply Online” button below.
- Register yourself.
- On successful registration, fill in all the details requested in the DRDO application form.
- Candidates are required to upload all the certificates requested. (Check Official Notice for “Certificates Details – Page 3)
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- Only locked/finalised applications in all respects shall be considered.
Rs. 100/- for General / OBC / EWS Male Candidates.
No Application Fee for SC / ST / PwD / Women Candidates.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Made Easy Written Notes, here
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION:
17th August 2020 (Upto 05:00 PM) [Last Date Extended]