NLC Recruitment 2020 process has been started. Apply Now for 250+ Vacancies for various Posts allowed, and get the direct NLC Application form link to apply for the recruitment process. Get all the details & procedure of how to apply for the NLC Recruitment process. Don’t forget to apply before the last date to be eligible for the Recruitment process conducted by GMRC. The entire process is explained below:
NLC Recruitment 2020:-
NLC Jobs:- 250+ Graduate Executive Trainee Post E-3 Grade Vacancies for freshers for Salary (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 per month) – B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Computer Science / Electronics & Telecommunication / IT / Other Engineering Branch or MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc / CA / CMA / PG Degree Holders are also Eligible. Check for more details & apply now!
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – NLC – PSU
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
Name: Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment – NLC 2020
Name Of Organization: NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
Post Name: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
Nature Of Post: Permanent ( Apply for Similar Jobs, here!)
Total Vacancies: 259
NLC Job Recruitment Description
NATURE & LOCATION:
Permanent – Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara, Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh
Students will receive the following benefits after getting selected in the NLC Recruitment process:
- Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for one year.
- During the training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid.
- On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with basic pay of INR. 60,000.
- During the training period, the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 17.2% of basic pay) and Common Allowance (35% of basic pay) per month.
- In addition to the above, they will be paid Performance Related Pay annually and entitled for superannuation benefit (30% of basic pay + Dearness Allowance), free Medical treatment for self and dependents; HBA, Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided depending on the place of posting at a nominal rent.
1) Bachelors Degree Holders i.e. B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in
- Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering / Power Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering / Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Mining Engineering
3) M.Tech Geology
4) M.Sc Geology
5) Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance
6) Degree in any discipline; and Post Graduate Degree in
- Social Work
- Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR)
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare.
No Experience Required (Freshers Eligible).
The selection methodology for NLC Recruitment process will comprise of following stages :-
- Computer-Based Online Examination (CBT)
DETAILED MODE FOR SELECTION:
Detailed Selection Methodology for NLC Recruitment:
1) Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
A) Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English
B) Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for a personal interview will be as follows:
- For General(UR) / EWS Candidates: Minimum 50%
- For OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST / PwD Candidates: Minimum 40%
2) Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
3) The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
4) Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for a personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com).
- The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted on NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND:
Selected candidates while joining as Graduate Executive Trainee in NLCIL will have to execute a Service Agreement Bond for a value of INR.1,00,000/- to serve the Company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
Rs. 854/- for UR GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates & Rs. 354 /- for SC/ ST / PwD / Ex-SM candidates.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: (Date Extended)
14/06/2020 (Date Extended)
Join for Daily Updates:
- Can I apply for more than 1 discipline if I am eligible for multiple posts?
- The average of all semesters of my degree is 59.75%, can I apply for post as general candidate?
No. (Minimum 60% Required for General Category)