PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Students: PowerGrid has released multiple vacancies for apprenticeship post under PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Graduates. Candidates must apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2020 post on or before 12th July 2020. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria, salary for the apprenticeship post, how to apply for the powergrid recruitment 2020, the selection process of PGCIL Recruitment 2020 by reading this article.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020:
PGCIL Jobs:- 93 Vacancies for apprenticeship post – PGCIL – BE / BTech / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering or ITI / Diploma in Office Management / BA / BBA / ITI degree holders are eligible to apply. Check for more details and apply now.
What is PGCIL?
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian state-owned Maharatna company headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for 93 Vacancies – Job Summary
|Name of Organization:||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)|
|Post:||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and ITI Apprentice|
|Nature of Post:||Apprenticeship|
|Location:||Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Chandigarh and Haryana|
What are the post-wise vacancies for PGCIL Recruitment?
How much is the salary for PGCIL Apprentice Post Recruitment?
Candidates selected for the PGCIL apprentice post will be eligible for the following pay scale:
- Graduate Engineer – Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Diploma Engineers – Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
- ITI Diploma – Rs. 11,000/- p.m.
What is the eligibility criteria for PGCIL Apprentice Post Recruitment?
Candidate must possess any one of the following degrees to be eligible for the above post:
- Graduate Engineer – BE / BTech in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering.
- Diploma Candidate – Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Office Management
- Assistant (HR) – BA / BBA
- ITI – ITI in Electrical trade
How much experience is required for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 post?
No Experience. (Freshers Eligible)
What is the selection methodology for PGCIL Recruitment?
The selection methodology for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 process will be based on:-
- Merit (Merit Based Selection will be done – Graduation Marks Scored)
Is there any fee for the PGCIL Recruitment process?
No Application Fees.
How to apply for the PGCIL Apprenticeship Post Recruitment Process?
Interested candidates can apply for the post by following these steps –
- Before clicking on the “Apply Now” button below, first, you have to register yourself according to your education.
- Complete the entire process and fill-up the form.
- Submit the form to complete your registration process.
- After registration, you will receive your BOAT\RDAT Registration ID.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Enter the BOAT\RDAT Registration ID and hit “Submit”.
- Complete the further process and select the region which you want to apply for.
- After selection, submit the form.
When is the last date to submit the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 application form?
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form Link
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on