Flipkart Recruitment 2020 for Engineers in India for location in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Flipkart, an e-commerce platform, has released vacancies for engineers for Bangalore location. Check your relevant qualifications and eligibility and then apply for the Flipkart Recruitment 2020 for Engineers in India.
Flipkart Recruitment 2020 for Engineers in India – Job Summary
Position: Software Development Engineer
Skills Required: Systems Experience, Backend with Scale
Salary: All the general benefits of best in industry compensation, equity, healthcare, etc.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Official Site: www.flipkartcareers.com
Company Category: Fortune 500 Company
Job Description –
Flipkart has defined the eCommerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting “customer first”. Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation on tech, biz and ops fronts.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions. Engineers participate and breed the culture of self-drive which is fuelled with merit-based opportunities. In the pursuit of excellence, Flipsters compete against themselves because there is no competitor in the radar.
Flipsters’ area of work includes advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, predictive analytics, fraud detection, inventory planning, supply chain, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. Working with the market leader, engineers mostly solve challenges-never- seen-before. The environment makes receptive people with an open mind and a drive of ownership to succeed and create impact. The excitement gets further fuelled with the impact of flipsters’ work felt and complimented by friends and family in India.
Job Roles –
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Thinking tools, creating tools
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms and reuse
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Org Development
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit
Basic Qualification –
- The farsightedness it takes to look at business problems critically from more than one perspective.
- The capability to craft object-oriented models and design data structures, implement business logic and data models with suitable class design.
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Sound soft skills to gel with colleagues from other teams in order to harness the development process.
- An understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
Educational Qualification –
BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Essential Qualification –
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++ and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in a startup-like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently Good skills to write unit and integration tests with reasonable coverage of code and interfaces – TDD is a plus.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
If you possess all of the above, then the chance for your selection for this role is very high.
All the general benefits of best in industry compensation, equity, healthcare etc.
Open Positions –
How to apply?
- Click the “Apply Now” button below.
- You will be re-directed to Flipkart’s official site.
- Scroll to the end, and click “Apply”.
- Fill out the entire form and submit your CV.
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Related Job Openings
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect on everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
Source – Flipkart
Flipkart Recruitment 2020 for Engineers in India – Apply Online Link
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
Follow Us on