NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited – NTPC EET Post Recruitment application form is out through GATE 2020. 100 vacancies for EET posts for Engineers is announced. Eligible candidates can apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2020 through GATE 2020 process through the direct link given below. It is a permanent job posting with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for NTPC Recruitment 2020 through GATE 2020. Check out for more details below:
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020
NTPC Jobs:- 100 Vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainee Post with Salary [Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000 per month] in – NTPC – Mechanica / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Other Eq. Engineering Branches Candidates are Eligible to Apply. Check for more details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking. It is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. NTPC plans to be a 130GW company by 2032. NTPC has been allocated 10 coal mine blocks which are expected to produce more than 100 million tons per annum.
NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young graduate engineers to join their organization as Engineering Executive Trainee.
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020: Apply for Engineering Executive Trainee [Pay Rs. 50k – Rs. 160k] – Job Summary
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 Summary:-
|Name of Organization:||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post:||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Nature of Post:||Permanent|
|Location:||Anywhere in India|
Post-wise vacancies for NTPC Recruitment are:
Candidates selected for the NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 position will be eligible for the following pay scale:
- Selected candidate will receive a monthly package in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000 per month at the base-pay of Rs. 50,000 during the 1-year of the training.
Other benefits includes Dearness Allowance, other prerequisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc.
Candidates must possess following qualifications to be eligible for the NTPC Recruitment through GATE process:
- Full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology / AMIE (Final Year Candidates also eligible) with a valid GATE 2020 Score in the following disciplines in the following disciplines:
GATE Paper Code
GATE 2021 Preparation Notes (PDF) | Click Here
No Experience Required. (Freshers are eligible)
Upper age-limit post-wise for GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS is 27 Years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST / Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 process will comprise of following stages:-
- Elimination Round (Using GATE Score)
- Group Discussion
Detailed Selection Process
Detailed Selection Methodology for the recruitment process will be like this:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared the GATE 2020 Exam.
- Based on GATE 2020 Exam, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process (GD and Interview).
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the 85% weightage of GATE 2020 marks, 5% wieghtage of GD marks, and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
Rs. 150/- for GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates.
SC / PH / ST / XSM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates click the “Apply Online” link below.
- You will be re-directed to the official site of NTPC career. Click on proceed to registration
- Register yourself and fill up the application form with all necessary details.
- After payment of the fee, submit the application form.
For details about GATE Score card, visit https://gate.iitd.ac.in
Last Date of Application
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 Application Form and Notification Link
Best Wishes For NTPC Recruitment Process To All Candidates. Jai Hind!– From Team QPH
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
Full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology. Must have secured at least 65% marks in engineering degree.
Candidates who have not given GATE 2020 Exam or have previous year GATE Scores are not eligible to apply for the post.