DRDO JRF 2020 Jobs – DRDO Young Scientists Laboratory JRF Post application form is out. Multiple vacancies for JRF posts for Engineers is announced. Eligible candidates can apply for the DRDO JRF 2020 process through the direct link given below. The post type is fellowship with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for DRDO JRF 2020 Job Post Recruitment. Check out for more details below:
DRDO JRF 2020
DRDO JRF Jobs:- Vacancies for Junior Research Fellowship Post with Base Salary [Rs. 31,000 per month,] in – DRDO – Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Computer Science / IT / Other Engineering Branches or ME / MTech Candidates are Eligible to Apply. Check for more details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
About DRDO Young Scientists Laboratory
DYSL-CT with emphasis on Cognitive technologies, works in the area of design and development of Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Radar Systems, realising through Deep Neural Networks and Reinforcement learning algorithms.
DYSL (CT) lab was formed for providing cutting edge technology to DRDO in the cognitive field. The lab is constituted of young scientists to do extensive research and development in the cognitive radio, cognitive radar, Smart antenna and cognitive Surveillance fields.
DRDO JRF 2020 Post Application Form Announced – BE / BTech / ME / MTech Eligible – Job Summary
|Latest DRDO JRF 2020 Recruitment Job Summary|
|Name of Organization:||DRDO Young Scientists Laboratory|
|Post:||Junior Research Fellow|
|Nature of Post:||Fellowship|
Post-wise vacancies for DRDO JRF 2020 are:
Candidates selected for the DRDO JRF 2020 position will be eligible for the following pay scale:
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 31,000 plus HRA will be applicable.
Candidates must possess following qualifications to be eligible for the DRDO JRF 2020 process:
- B.E. / B.Tech / Final Year in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / IT / Electrcial Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering. With NET / GATE Score Required. OR
- M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / IT / Electrcial Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering.
GATE 2021 Preparation Notes (PDF) | Click Here
No Experience Required. (Freshers are eligible)
Upper age-limit post-wise for GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS is 28 Years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST / Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for DRDO JRF 2020 Recruitment process will comprise of following stages:-
No Fees. (NIL)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must download the “Application Form”. The direct link is given below.
- Fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Send the application form along with the self-attested educational qualifications and experience, via post.
Candidates are required to post the letter on the address:
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology
Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO)
5th Floor, IITM Research Park
Kanagam Road, Taramani
Last Date of Application
DRDO JRF 2020 Application Form and Notification Link
Best Wishes For DRDO JRF Recruitment To All Candidates. Jai Hind!– From Team QPH
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
BE / BTech with 1st Division. (NET / GATE Score compulsory)
ME / MTech with 1st Division both at the graduate and post-graduate level.
Those who are already awarded JRF position in any of the DRDO Laboratories / Centers earlier, are not eligible to apply again.