NALCO Recruitment 2020 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) have posted 120 Vacancies for various post for NALCO Recruitment 2020. The authorities have extended the deadline and candidates can apply for the NALCO Recruitment 2020 process. All posts are permanent with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for NALCO Recruitment 2020 and check out all the details below:
NALCO Recruitment 2020:-
NALCO Jobs:- Vacancies for Engineers Post for (Annual CTC 15.73 LPA) in – NALCO – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Civil / Chemical / Other Engineering Degree or ME / MTech are Eligible to Apply. Check for more Details.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – NALCO
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, is a Navratna group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Annual turnover of the company is 11,386 crores INR.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Post Recruitment – NALCO 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
NATURE OF POST:
Permanent (Apply for Similar Jobs here! )
Branch-wise Vacancies for NALCO Recruitment 2020:-
- Mechanical: 45 Positions
- Electrical: 29 Positions
- Instrumentation: 15 Positions
- Chemical: 09 Positions
- Metallurgy: 13 Positions
- Civil: 05 Positions
- Mining: 04 Positions
Total Vacancies for the NALCO Recruitment 2020 Process is 120.
LOCATION OF POST:
Anywhere in India
Selected Candidates for NALCO Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of:-
- Training: Selected candidates will undergo 01 Year of Training. Candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/- per month.
- After Training: After successful completion of training, candidates will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at E1 Grade, with monthly stipend of Rs. 60,000 – 3% – 1,80,000/- per month.
In addition to the salary, candidates will receive allowances, incentives and facilities are also available.
- Dearness Allowance
- Perquisites under cafeteria approach
- Medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc.
The approximate CTC* would be Rs.10.52 lakhs per annum during the training period, and upon confirmation to El grade, the CTC* would be approximately Rs.15.73 1akhs per annum.
Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) is allowed for following Disciplines (final year are also eligible):
- Mechanical: Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering / M.Tech. in Applied Chemistry
- Electrical: Electrical / Power Engineering
- Instrumentation: Electronics / Instrumentation / Telecom / Electrical Engineering
- Civil: Civil / Architecture / Ceramics Engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining: Mining Engineering / Equivalent Diploma in Mining Engineering with First Class Metalliferous Mines Manager’s
Note: Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Free GATE Notes – Click Here
Eligible GATE Paper Subjects and codes:
- Mechanical – ME
- Chemical – CH
- Electrical – EE
- Instrumentation – IN
- Civil – CE
- Metallurgy – MT
- Mining – MN
No Experience Required (Freshers Eligible).
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years for GEN / OBC (NCL) / EWS.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for NALCO Recruitment 2020 process will comprise of following stages :-
- GATE 2020 Score
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Detailed Selection Methodology for the Recruitment is:
- NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2020 scores (GATE-2020 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above mentioned disciplines.
- Only GATE 2020 Score is valid for the recruitment process.
- Based on the GATE-2020 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be short-listed for the personal interview.
- ‘Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately.
- Shortlisted candidates list will be displayed on the official site.
Based on a valid GATE 2020 Score and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted on merit for the personal interview.
Rs. 500/- for UR GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM Candidates.
Apply | Full Stack Developer Internship 2020 Opportunity at Beweis, France for [Rs. 85k per month]: Apply Online
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: (Date Extended)
15/06/2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)
APPLY NOW 🔍 – Click Here
DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT 📑 – Click Here
Join for Daily Updates:
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, is a Navratna group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
B.E. / B.Tech and even final year engineers are eligible to apply.
Last Date Extended – 15/06/2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)