NVIDIA Recruitment has announced vacancies for candidates to join their Automotive QA Group as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply for the NVIDIA recruitment post. The direct link to apply for the NVIDIA Recruitment post is given below. The post type is a full-time post with various perks and benefits which includes the salary. Check out all the details below:
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
NVIDIA Recruitment 2020:
NVIDIA Job Recruitment Summary:-
|Name of Organization:||NVIDIA|
|Job Post:||Software Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Department:||Automotive QA group|
|Nature of Post:||Full-time|
|CTC:||Best in Industry|
|Deadline:||As early as possible|
Nvidia Corporation, commonly referred to as Nvidia, is an American technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units for the mobile computing and automotive market.
What NVIDIA is seeking?
We are looking for hardworking Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Automotive QA group.
This position will be part of a dynamic crew that test and maintains the quality of complex heterogeneous computing systems that power state of the art automotive products used in self-driving cars. We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure self-driving car SW/HW stack meet high standards of quality.
As a member of this core team, you will be working with highly hardworking and motivated engineers. This role will also require to frequently interact with module leads and cross domain team.
Join us at forefront of this ground-breaking autonomous vehicle revolution. You can read more about it here : https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/self-driving-cars/
What you will be doing?
- Design and execute tests on autonomous systems and components.
- Build detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document, and regress internal and external filed bugs.
- Working closely with a various team including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all stakeholders.
- Basic Automation of tests on AV platform using Nvidia Test Framework.
Basic Qualifications Required
- B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/ECE/EEE.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of the Linux Operating System.
- Good Knowledge and practical experience of Programming language (C, CPP).
- Good understanding of Computer systems. Knowledge of CPU/GPU/RAM/Display and their usage.
- Good debugging skills. Able to understand different logs and root cause the issue.
- Ability to self-manage, good analytical skills, and communicate well.
- Should be an excellent teammate, with passion towards new technology/trends.
Ways for a better chance of selection:
- Any one Scripting language (Python, bash, Perl) knowledge is preferred – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch.
- Any certification course on Machine learning / Self-driving car.
- Knowledge of version control tools like git, perforce.
- Knowledge of Software development process. Specially focus on different testing concept.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the world’s most desirable technology employers.
We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite engineering teams are rapidly growing.
If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA Recruitment Form Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on