Snaphunt Pte Ltd. has announced a software internship for undergraduate and postgraduate students. We have added all the details about the software engineer internship below. Also, the direct link for this internship is added in the post. Candidates who are interested in the Snaphunt Software Engineer Internship may apply as soon as possible.
Never Skip Any Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram for more Internships & Scholarship Updates
About – Snaphunt
Snaphunt Pte Ltd Careers and Employment. About us. Snaphunt is an AI-enabled recruiting platform that helps employers hire specialist talent for a skill and culture fit, quickly and conveniently.
Software Engineer Internship Overview
Organization Name: Snaphunt
Positions: Not Disclosed
Stipend: Amount Not Disclosed
Key Skills: Software Engineer, Java, C++
Location: Banglore, India
Internship Category: Software Engineer
Snaphunt Software Engineer Internship Description
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop your technical skills
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- You must possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You must possess entry-level knowledge of either .NET, C++ and/or Java.
- Having expertise in Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.) would be highly valuable.
- You must possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You should be adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You must pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Compensation: Bonuses
- Progression: Professional development