APCPL Recruitment 2020 – Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL), a PSU, has released recruitment for Engineering Executives Trainees (EET) post. Freshers are eligible to apply for APCPL Recruitment 2020 process. The direct link for the application form in added below. Candidates interested for this post must apply before the deadline.
APCPL Recruitment 2020
APCPL Jobs – Multiple Vacancies for Fresh Engineering Graduates with salary (Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000) – Mechanical, Production / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Other Equivalent Engineering Branches are eligible to apply. Check for more details and apply now.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL) is a joint venture company with NTPC Ltd, Haryana power generation Corporation Ltd (HPGCL-Haryana State Company) and Indraprastha Power Generation Company Ltd (IPGCL-Delhi State Company) located near village Jharli Distt. Jhajjar Haryana.
Its Thermal power plant named Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Station presently generating 3X500 MW under Stage-I, supplying electricity to Haryana and Delhi State.
APCPL Recruitment 2020 Overview
Name of Organization: Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL)
Position: Engineering Executive Trainees (EET)
Nature of Post: Permanent
Total Vacancies: 25
Salary: E1 Grade (Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000) plus allowances
Location: Anywhere in India
APCPL Recruitment 2020 Job Description
Post-wise Vacancies for APCPL Recruitment:-
Candidates for the APCPL Recruitment process are eligible for the following compensation package:-
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of E1 (Grade) in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of 40,000/- during one year training period.
The other allowance such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training.
Candidates must possess following qualifications to be eligible for the recruitment process:
- B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE in Electrical Engineering (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering with a valid GATE 2019 Score in Electrical Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering) with a valid GATE 2019 score in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE in Instrumentation Engineering (Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control) with a valid GATE 2019 score in Instrumentation Engineering
Note: Valid GATE 2019 Score is compulsory for the requirement process. B.E. / B.Tech with not less than 65% marks (55% for SC/ST)
GATE PAPERS ELIGIBLE:
The following engineering branches are eligible for the corresponding gate code:-
No Experience Required. (Freshers are Eligible)
The selection methodology for APCPAL Recruitment process will comprise of following stages:-
- Shortlisting Through GATE 2019 Score
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates who have qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 and Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2019 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
Rs. 150/- for GEN / OBC Candidates and SC / ST / PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee (No Fee).
FREE GATE NOTESGATE – [ECE, CE, ME, CSE, IN, CH] – PDF – Click Here
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION:
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
- What is the full form of APCPL?
Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL) is a joint venture company with NTPC Ltd, Haryana power generation Corporation Ltd (HPGCL-Haryana State Company) and Indraprastha Power Generation Company Ltd (IPGCL-Delhi State Company), its Thermal power plant named Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Station presently generating 3X500 MW under Stage-I, supplying electricity to Haryana and Delhi State.
- For which posts, the recruitment process will be conducted?
Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)
- How many vacancies are announced for the APCPL Recruitment process 2020?
Total of 25 Vacancies are announced.
- Who are eligible for Recruitment process?
B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical, Production / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Other Equivalent Engineering Branches are eligible to apply. Check post for more details.
- When is the last date to apply for the recruitment process?
Apply before 3rd July 2020.