KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Students: KIOCL Limited has released 25 vacancies for Graduate Engineers Trainee post under KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Graduates. Interested candidates must apply for the KIOCL Recruitment 2020 post on or before 31st July 2020. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria, salary for the GET post, how to apply for the KIOCL Limited GET post 2020, the selection process of KIOCL Recruitment 2020 by reading this article.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020:
KIOCL Jobs:- 25 Vacancies for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) post with salary [ Rs. 40,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,40,000] – KIOCL – BE / BTech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / IT / Instrumentation / Other Engineering Branches are eligible to apply. Check for more details and apply now.
What is KIOCL?
KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore. It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh.
KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit-making CPSU, having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Bangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for 25 Vacancies – Job Summary
|Name of Organization:||KIOCL Limited|
|Post:||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Nature of Post:||Permanent|
|Location:||Karnataka, But can be posted Anywhere in India|
|Application Mode:||Online & Offline|
What are the post-wise vacancies for KIOCL Recruitment?
How much is the salary for KIOCL GET Post Recruitment?
Candidates selected for the KIOCL GET post will be eligible for the following pay scale:
- 12 Months Training Pay: E0 Level Pay (Rs. 40,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,40,000) + Allowances
- On Completion of Training: E1 Level Pay (Rs. 50,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,60,000) + Allowances
- Allowances Include: Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Perks (Maximum of 20% of basic pay), and benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Group Insurance Scheme, Group Personal Accident Scheme, Medical benefits, etc.
What is the eligibility criteria for KIOCL GET Post Recruitment 2020?
Candidate must possess any one of the following degrees to be eligible for the above post:
- BE / BTech (Passed out in 2018 or 2019) in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science Engineering / IT Engineering / Mining Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
Candidate must have a valid GATE 2019 / 2020 Score.
How much experience is required for the KIOCL Recruitment 2020 post?
No Experience. (Freshers Eligible)
What is the maximum age limit to apply for KIOCL GET Post?
The upper age limit is 27 Years as on 31.05.2020 for GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST / Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
What is the selection methodology for KIOCL Recruitment?
The selection methodology for the KIOCL GET Recruitment 2020 process will be based on:-
- GATE Rank / Score
- Personal Interview
Is there any fee for the KIOCL Recruitment process?
Rs. 1,000/- for GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS candidates.
SC / PH / PWD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to apply for the KIOCL GET Post Recruitment Process?
Interested candidates can apply for the post by following these steps –
- Click on the “Apply Online” button below. (You will be redirected to KIOCL official website)
- Click on “Online Application” link.
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Enter your GATE 2019 / 2020 Score.
- Submit the form and take the print out of the application form.
- Candidate in GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS category need to draw a DD of Rs. 1,000/- in the favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
- Send the “Printed Application Form“, “Self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet“, “Demand Draft” via the post on the following address on or before 31st July 2020:
Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department,
KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block,
Bengaluru – 560034
Only submitting the application form online, will lead to rejection of the candidate’s form. Once the online application form is submitted, you have to mail all the Documents and the DD, on the above-mentioned address.
Important Dates for KIOCL GET Recruitment 2020 application form?
KIOCL GET Recruitment 2020 Application Form Link
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
- Who is hiring?
KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit-making CPSU, having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Bangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru. It is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore. It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh.
- How much is the salary offered for KIOCL GET post recruitment 2020?
During their training, candidates will be paid with a salary in pay scale Rs. 40,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,40,000 per month + allowances.
After Training, the candidates will be paid with a salary in pay scale Rs. 50,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,60,000 per month + allowances.
- What is the basic eligibility criteria for the GET post?
1) Must possess an engineering degree from a recognized university.
2) Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
3) CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
4) Must have a valid GATE 2019 / 2020 Score
- Is there any application fee to be paid to KIOCL?
GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS need to pay Rs. 1,000/- for the GET post through Demand Draft.
SC / ST / PWD are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- When is the last date to apply for the KIOCL GET Recruitment 2020 process?
Interested candidates application form must reach the allotted location via post on or before 31st July 2020.
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notice before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.