LIMONADE Internship 2021: LIMONADE Company has announced vacancies for Fullstack Software engineering Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The LIMONADE Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
LIMONADE Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||UBS Internship 2021|
|Post:||Fullstack Software engineering intern|
|Type:||Internship Full Time|
|Experience:||Some experience building software in a non-academic setting (internship, hackathon, etc)|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
Limonade is a Canadian FinTech startup with a regional office in Sfax, Tunisia. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. As a team, we come to work every day looking to build digital experiences that are authentic & bold. We’ll improve, iterate, and reimagine current digital platforms as we sharpen and create the next generation of our platforms. Our team is growing and we’re looking for engineers who lead by doing, have a passion for solving problems, and who exude professionalism every day. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user.
As part of the Technology team, you will:
- As a Limonade Engineering Intern, you won’t be sitting on the sidelines during your internship.
- You’ll be working as a full-time member of our Engineering team, focused every day on building products and features that fulfill our mission to help our members get their money right.
- You will be embedded on an agile development team, partnered with Product Management, Product Design, User Experience Research, and Data Science to build and ship code that is released to the public on a regular basis.
- Shape a brighter financial future with us.
- We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology.
- The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
- We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
You must have:
- Write, test, and deploy efficient, scalable code to production.
- Design, develop, code, and test software systems, improvements, products and user-facing experiences
- Work with multiple languages: Flutter, Java, graphQL, Kafka, React, and Node to name a few
- Directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation
- Translate user stories into technical solutions
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Contribute to Limonade’s library of automated tests and overall testing infrastructure
- Work alongside software architects and senior developers doing state-of-the-art development work (native mobile, front-end, back-end, DevOps)
- Learn about new technologies, tools and processes that will build your skill set and help shape your career
- Present your project/work to Limonade’s senior leadership team, including our CEO and investors.
In addition, we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- Currently a rising junior or senior of a Bachelors, Masters or PhD program in Computer Science, or related field,
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and how to apply them in a coding environment
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and systems architecture
- Ability to quickly learn new languages and adopt new technologies, methods and processes in a fast-paced work environment
- Intellectual curiosity and an affinity for solving problems
Selection Procedure for LIMONADE Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for LIMONADE Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the LIMONADE’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for LIMONADE Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here