MSCI Internship 2021: MSCI Company has announced vacancies for Index Management Research Interns on its official career page. Candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to apply for the above position. The MSCI Internship in 2021 comes with a number of perks and incentives. In the internship posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, stipend, and other details.
MSCI Internship 2021: Overview
|Notification:||MSCI Internship 2021|
|Post:||Index Management Research Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To learn more about life at MSCI please visit https://careers.msci.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor.
Index Management and Research team is responsible for constructing, managing and enhancing the MSCI Factor, Thematic, Capped, Custom and ESG Indexes. Constructing and rebalancing the indexes in accordance with the index methodology is the primary responsibility of the team. This includes actively monitoring developments in the investment management process globally, including new trends and styles in portfolio management, investment styles and asset allocation. The team is also responsible for researching and recommending methodology enhancements and developing new Indexes in close consultation with the leading investment management firms.
Scope of Responsibility
- Index construction and maintenance for the various MSCI Factor, Thematic, Capped, Custom and ESG Indexes including the quarterly and semi-annual rebalancing of indexes, the analysis and recommendation of securities for index additions and/or deletions
- Detailed understanding of the index rebalancing framework and capabilities, in order to support the development and maintenance of MSCI indexes
- Supporting the team in developing Index infrastructure which include identifying the gaps, requirement specification and UAT with the help of technical teams
- Analyzing the Index data and creating ad-hoc reports for clients
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
- Understanding of equity analysis and equity investment process, familiarity with Institutional Investment Practices and Buy Side Portfolio Management concepts
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge. Good knowledge of VBA is a plus.
- Good coding skills are an advantage. Knowledge of Matlab/Python and SQL is big advantage.
- Expertise/Interest in analyzing large volumes of data to generate insights is a big advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Pursuing / completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in finance, econometrics or science/engineering field
Selection Procedure for MSCI Internship 2021 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for MSCI Internship 2021 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the MSCI’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for MSCI Internship Recruitment 2021.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
|Telegram Scholarship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NEVER PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIPS. IF YOU FIND ANY COMPANY DEMANDING MONEY IN ANY FORM, DO NOT PAY! PLEASE REPORT US BACK IMMEDIATELY AT [[email protected]]. WE ALWAYS TRY TO AVOID COMPANIES WHICH DEMANDS MONEY IN RETURN FOR INTERNSHIP.
More Internships Just Like This, Click Here.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here