NIC Recruitment 2020 Online Application forms are out. Apply Online for 490+ Job Vacancies. Direct recruitment for Scientists Posts. The last date for NIC Recruitment application form is 10th April 2020. Check out all the details of the recruitment form below –
NIC Recruitment 2020:- (Date Extended)
495 Vacancies for Scientists, Scientific & Technical Assistants Post for Pay (Rs.21.30LPA – Base) in – NIC [ National Informatics Centre ] – B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication / Other Engineering Degree or M.Sc / MCA / Other Academic Degree Holders are Eligible to Apply. Check for more Details.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About NIC – PSU:
National Informatics Centre is an attached office under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. NIC provides the infrastructure to help support the delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India.
Scientists, Scientific & Technical Assistants Post Recruitment – NIC 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Scientists, Scientific & Technical Assistants
NATURE OF POST:
Permanent (For More Job Alerts Click More! )
Branch-wise Vacancies for NIC Recruitment 2020:-
Total Vacancies are 495.
NATURE & LOCATION:
Permanent – PAN India
Selected Candidates for NIC Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of:-
- Scientist-‘B’ :- Group ‘A’ Level-10: (Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500)
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ :- Group ‘B’ Level-6 : (Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400)
Educational Qualification for the NIC Recruitment Process is:-
- Scientist-‘B’:- B.E. / B.Tech OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR MSc OR MCA OR M.E. / M.Tech OR M.Phil in the field as mentioned below:-
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’:- A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in a combination of the below-mentioned field as mentioned below:-
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
NOTE:- The candidate should have obtained the essential qualification on the date of closing of application (as on 10/04/2020)
No Experience Required (Freshers Eligible).
Upper Age Limit is 30 Years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology will comprise of following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist ‘B’ Post and only
through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Post.
- WRITTEN EXAM:-
1) Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only.
2) Scheme of written examination shall be Objective type and OMR Based.
3) The question paper for the written examination will consist of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% from Generic Area.
4) There shall be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 78 questions from Technical Area (Computer Science) and 42 questions on Generic Area.
5) The Generic Area will comprise of Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude.
6) Syllabus for Technical Area (Computer related topics: Computer Science/Computer Engineering) is given in Annexure ‘A’
7) Every question will carry 1(one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
NOTE:- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General/EWS, 40% for OBC, 30% for the SC/ST/PWD categories.
Only the shortlisted candidates for the post of Scientist–‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A(based on merit position and reservation policy etc..) who have qualified the written examination, shall be called for interview.
The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio 85:15.
Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date and venue by through SMS/e-mail communications to the registered email ID/Mobile phone by NIELIT.
Rs. 800/- for GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates and SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: (Extended)
01/06/2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)
Join for Daily Updates: