RGPPL Recruitment 2020 Online Application forms are out. Apply Online for Multiple Job Vacancies in RGPPL. Direct recruitment for Engineers Posts. The last date for RGPPL Recruitment application form is 15th April 2020. Check out all the details of the recruitment form below –
RGPPL Recruitment 2020:-
RGGPL Recruitment 2020 for Graduates Engineer Post Vacancies for Pay (Rs.4LPA – Base) in – RGGPL[ Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private limited ] – Bachelors Degree Holders i.e. B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation and Other Engineering Branches are Eligible – Check for more Details & Apply Now.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About RGPPL – PSU:
Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt. Ltd. (RGPPL) – a Joint Venture company promoted by NTPC Ltd. & GAIL (India) Ltd., is presently operating India’s largest State of the Art 1967 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant in Ratnagiri Distt. (Maharashtra).
RGPPL Engineers Post Recruitment – RGPPL 2020
NAME OF ORGANIZATION:
Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private limited (RGPPL)
Engineers / E0 – Grade
NATURE OF POST:
Tenure Based (For More Job Alerts Click More! )
Branch-wise Vacancies for RGPPL Recruitment 2020:-
Total Vacancies are 07.
NATURE & LOCATION:
Fixed Tenure of 02 Years Period – Anjanwel, District Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT:
The Company is looking forward to deploying Executives on Fixed Tenure Basis initially for a period of 02 years extendable by further 01 years (subject to the requirement and satisfactory performance) with Expertise in the areas of Operation and Maintenance (O&M), to take on suitable responsibilities at its plant site at Anjanwel, District Ratnagiri, Maharashtra as per the experience & profile
Selected Candidates for RGPPL Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of:-
- BASIC PAY: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- ALLOWANCES: @ 35 % of basic pay
- DA as applicable on the date of joining
- Statutory compliance’s, Medical facility & TA/DA as per company policy
Educational Qualification for the RGPPL Recruitment Process is:-
Bachelor’s Degree Holders i.e B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engineering) / AMIE in
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Minimum 01-year post qualification experience in executive cadre.
Upper Age Limit is 32 Years as on 15th April 2020.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology will comprise of following stages :-
- Interview of shortlisted candidates
DETAILED SELECTION PROCESS:
In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria.
HOW TO APPLY:
Follow the steps to apply for RGPPL Recruitment 2020 process:
- Interested candidates are required to download the Application form from below.
- Duly filled & Signed Applications, along with self-attested copies of the required testimonials as per the Application Format, are to be sent only through Postal Department-Speed Post/Registered Post to the address mentioned below.
- Scan copy of application form may also be sent to e-mail- [email protected] along with hard copy at the above address.
- Please mention the Relevant Post Code on the Application Form as well as the Envelope.
- Original testimonials are not to be sent under any circumstances.
- You may send your queries to [email protected]
- RGPPL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within the specified time
Head of HR,
Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private Ltd. (RGPPL),
At/Po- RGPPL Anjanwel,
Dist- Ratnagiri – 415634
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- This advertisement is for the purpose of deploying executives on Fixed Tenure Basis at RGPPL Site initially for a period of 02 years extendable by a further 01 years subject to requirement & satisfactory performance
- Only Candidates, who are willing to be posted at RGPPL site at Anjanwel, District Ratnagiri, Maharashtra should apply.
- All qualifications in concerned fields should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved by the Government of India
- [adinserter block=”1″]
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for the selection process.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge/change the number of vacancies/designation or level of appointment and recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
NIL (No Fees)
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: