RCB Recruitment 2020 – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has announced Multiple RCB Job vacancies for multiple posts for RCB Recruitment 2020. RCB Recruitment 2020 along with the RCB Recruitment official notification 2020 is available here. All posts for current RCB Recruitment are permanent with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for RCB Recruitment 2020 and check out all the details below:
RCB Recruitment 2020:-
RCB Jobs:- Multiple Vacancies for Asst. Engineer, Technical Officer & Other Posts – Rs. 44,900 Salary – Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / IT / Instrumentation & Other Engineering Branches or M.Pharm / MCA / MSc / B.Pharm are eligible for various posts. Check for more details and apply now.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – RCB
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), an Institution of national importance established by the
Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the
programs of UNESCO. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world-class education, training, and conduct
innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create a high-quality human resource in
disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu.
The Centre invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented, and dedicated Indian nationals.
Asst. Engineer, Technical Officer & Other Posts Recruitment – RCB 2020
Name Of Organization:
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Section Officer
Nature Of Post:
Permanent / Deputation / Short Term Contract – (Apply for Similar Jobs,like RCB Recruitment 2020, here! )
Post-wise Vacancies for RCB Recruitment 2020:-
Click on IMAGE to Zoom.
Total Vacancies for the RCB Recruitment Process is 06.
Nature & Location:
Permanent / Deputation / Short Term Contract – Faridabad, Haryana, India
Selected Candidates for RCB Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of Base Pay for Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – Pay Level 7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400)
- Technical Officer – Pay Level 7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400)
- Technical-Assistant – Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400)
- Section Officer – Pay Level 7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400)
Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
Basic Qualifications required for the RCB Recruitment process is:
- B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Instrumentation / Information Technology
- Graduation in any discipline
Experience Required (3 to 5 Years relevant experience)
Upper age limit is 30 Years for Direct Recruits & 56 Years for Deputation.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for RCB Recruitment will comprise of following stages :-
- Written Test / Skill Test
- Personal Interview
There will be a probation period of two years for the candidates appointed through direct recruitment
which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Outstation SC/ST candidates called for selection process will be paid to & fro second class railway fare,
as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Apply Online, link below.
- Register Yourself, if not registered.
- Fill in all the necessary details, and upload all the documents/certificates.
- After filling all the details, make the payment of the requisite fee, as notified by RCB.
- Submit the application.
- Only submitted/finalized applications in all respects shall be considered.
The candidates should submit a separate application for separate posts.
Rs. 1000/- for GEN / OBC / EWS male candidates; SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date Of Application: (Date Extended)
15/05/2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)
Join for Daily Updates
- What is the full form of RCB?
Ans: RCB stands for Regional Centre for Biotechnology. RCB is an Institution of national importance established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programs of UNESCO.
- How many vacancies are announced for the RCB Recruitment process 2020?
Ans: Total of 40 Vacancies are announced.
- For which posts, the recruitment process will be conducted?
Ans: Recruitment will be conducted for Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Section Officer posts.
- What is the last date to apply for the recruitment process?
Ans: Apply before 15th May, 2020.