RBI Recruitment 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) have announced Multiple RBI Job vacancies for multiple posts for RBI Recruitment 2020. The authorities have extended the deadline and the applicants can apply for the RBI Recruitment 2020 process. All posts are permanent with various perks and benefits which includes salary and allowances. Apply before the deadline for RBI Recruitment 2020 and check out all the details below:
RBI Recruitment 2020:-
RBI Jobs:- Multiple Vacancies for Technical Analysts, Officers & Other Post for CTC (₹ 28.20 to ₹ 33.60 LPA) in – RBI – Bachelors Degree Eligible – B.E. / B.Tech / BCA or M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / PhD / Post Graduates / MBA / PGDM / CA / ICWA & others are eligible for various posts. Check for more details and apply now.
Join Us for Daily Updates !!
About – RBI
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank, which controls the issue and supply of the Indian rupee. RBI is the regulator of entire Banking in India. RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.
Technical Analysts, Officers & Other Post Recruitment – RBI 2020
Name Of Organization:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Consultant, Data Analyst, Economist, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator
Nature Of Post:
Contract – (3 to 5 Years) (Apply for Similar Jobs,like RBI Recruitment 2020, here! )
Total Vacancies for the RBI Recruitment Process is 39.
Nature & Location:
Full-time Contract (3 to 5 Years) – Anywhere in India
Selected Candidates for RBI Recruitment Process will be eligible for a remuneration package of CTC in the range of ₹ 28.20 to ₹ 33.60 lakhs per annum.
Travelling & Halting Allowances: The contract appointees will be entitled to TA / HA as admissible to the officers in the Bank of equivalent grade for official tour undertaken by them outside the headquarters.
Sodexo Coupons: During the period of contract appointment, the contract appointees, subject to their willingness, may be provided Sodexo Coupons for availing the Lounge facilities, at full cost.
Dispensary: The contract appointees will be eligible for facility of the Dispensary at the office.
Educational Qualification for the RBI Recruitment Process is:-
- Consultant – Applied Mathematics – Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics from a recognized Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – Post Graduate Degree in Applied Econometrics / Statistics/Economics from a recognized Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Economic Modelling / Macroeconomics / Econometrics / Development Macroeconomics/ Applied Statistics from a recognized Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute.
- Data Analyst / MPD / (DoS-DNBS) / (DoR-DBR) – Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Finance / Economics / Computer Science or B E / B Tech in Computer Science from an Indian University /Institute recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute.
- Risk Analyst / (DoS- DNBS) / (DEIO) – Post Graduate in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Economics / Finance / Management from a recognised Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute
- IS Auditor – BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist – CA/ICWA
- System Administrator – BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA
- Project Administrator – BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
- Network Administrator – BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA
Experience Required (3 to 5 Years relevant experience)
Upper Age Limit for Post
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist is 30 to 40 Years.
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator is 25 to 35 years.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST is 5 Years, OBC Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
The selection methodology for RBI Recruitment will comprise of following stages :-
- Preliminary screening / shortlisting by a Screening Committee
Detailed Selection Process:
- Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through preliminary screening / shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by interview.
- RBI Services Board reserves the right to limit the number of candidates commensurate with the number of vacancies called for Interview by enhancing the minimum educational qualifications/minimum work experience requirement as indicated above or through any other appropriate method.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview will be issued Interview Call letter through email and their candidature will be subject to submission and verification of documents submitted in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, category, qualification, experience, etc.
- It may be noted that, the work experience certificate is required to be produced in format prescribed in Appendix-II. In the absence of prescribed work experience certificate, their candidature is liable to be rejected.
Rs. 600/- for GEN / OBC / EWS / PwBD-Gen candidates, Rs.100 for SC / ST / PWD / PwBD-SC / PwBD-ST candidates and STAFF (RBI Staff Candidates) personals are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date Of Application:
Join for Daily Updates