Scholarships for College Students: Get all the latest updates on upcoming Scholarships. We regularly post Scholarships for College Students on this page. Get the direct link to apply for all the Scholarships announced for College Students here. We also post their official notifications for all the categories of scholarships here. Find all the latest Scholarship Alerts for Students of Private Companies, Government Companies, Big Companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.
You can bookmark this page or join our WhatsApp or Telegram Community with more than 1000+ students, and receive all the updates directly on your phone.
Latest Scholarship Posts:
NSDL Scholarship for Post Graduate Students, with a scholarship amount of Rs.12,000. Check for more details and apply now. Read more
NSDL Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, with a scholarship amount of Rs.10,000. Check for more details and apply now. Read more
Keep India Smiling Foundationation have released scholarships Upto Rs.30,000/- Per Year for Engineering Degree Programme (B.E. / B.tech – All branches) Check For More Details. Read more
Views: 474 BPCL Scholarship 2020:- Bharat Petroleum BPCL Scholarship 2020 for Graduate Degree Programme (Engineering / Management / Medical / Science / Others / Any Programme). Check for more details & Apply before the Last Date. Never Skip Any Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram for more Internships & Scholarship Updates | What is … Read more
Important: Please note,
- Every Scholarship posted here is for College Students pursuing any degree or field (11th or 12th Science, Arts, Commerce).
- Always, check the post qualifications and then apply for the post.
- Scholarships can be of any form like, scholarships in which you will receive money, or some other form of benefits, equivalent to the sum.
- We never post scholarships, which demand money. If you ever found any scholarship demanding money in the form of registration, application form, etc, do not pay and notify us immediately.
Tip for Better Chance for Selection 😉:
- Always check the qualifications required, whether it is for school or 11th or 12th or undergraduate or postgraduate students.
- All scholarships have a certain criteria for eligibility, always take a note of it. (i.e. percentage/marks)
- Submit your CV if asked, showcase all your achievements and extra-curricular activities you have done.
- All scholarships are given to meritious students, so, do study hard. 😇
- Always check the requirements. Check what qualifications they require.
- GATE 2021 Preparation – Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free GATE Made Easy Notes – here.
- Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
- Free Job Alert – FreeJobAlert (Govt, Bank, Engineering, Railway, MNC Job)
- Civil Services Exam 2020 – Dates, Cutoff, Eligibility, Paper Pattern, Posts, Syllabus
- SSC Delhi Police CBT Syllabus – Get All Information Here
- Internships | Internship for College Students | Apply for Internships
All Posts are for reference purpose only, always check the official website/notice for more details.