SSC Delhi Police CBT Syllabus: Staff Selection Commission has announced vacancies for Constable post. The selection process will comprise of 3 phases: CBT, Physical Exam & Medical Exam.
Here we have listed down the syllabus for SSC Delhi Police Exam. The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions. The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
The Syllabus for SSC Delhi Police Computer Based Examination will be as follows:
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs:
- The question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day 12 observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
- These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
- This component may include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- Numerical Ability:
- This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening, and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text, and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas), Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions).
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking)
Books for SSC Preparation
Below are list of books, which will help you to crack the SSC Delhi Police CBT exams:-
Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers, etc
- Synamedia Internship 2021: Hiring for Chromium Browser Interns Position: BE/ B.Tech: Apply Now
- PATH Internship 2021: Hiring for Intern Position: MBA/ MPH/ MHA/ PGDM/ PGDBA : Apply Now
- Forrester Internship 2021: Hiring for Marketing Intern: Apply now
- Meltwater Internship 2021: Hiring for Product Engineer Intern: Apply now
- Dunzo Internship 2021: Hiring for Technical Program Manager Intern: Apply now
- Zeta Internship 2021: Hiring for Marketing Intern: Apply now
- Cadence Internship 2021: Hiring for Software Engineering Intern: Apply now
- WRI Internship 2021: Hiring for Facility Intern: Apply now