Vestas Recruitment 2020: Vestas, a wind turbine company, has announced vacancies for Mechanical Engineer – Consultant positions on its official career page. Vestas Recruitment 2020 application form is available for all Job seekers seeking a career in a wind turbine company.
Vestas Recruitment Hiring Freshers for Mechanical Engineer – Consultant post in 2020
Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the Vestas Recruitment 2020. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us On
|Notification:||Vestas Recruitment 2020|
|Post:||Engineer – Consultant|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Vestas, a Wind Turbine Company|
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
- COO Engineering Services, having expertise in engineering data analysis, technical documentation, product/ process quality control, business process, tooling design, test systems, ERP solutions and project management, would support Vestas global strategies through process optimization, production support, test validation, cost control and E2E project management.
- We impose creative solutions and promote continuous improvement culture to make Vestas vision come true.
- This role is part of the Technical support and Production quality team.
- Create new Video PWIs using CAMTASIA software, working along with central PE/ Factory teams
- Responsible to validate changes mentioned in ECOs
- Revise PWIs/ Video PWIs based on engineering change orders
- Translate PWIs to local language (Spanish/ Russian/ Portuguese version) working with an externals translation agency
- Read & Interpret engineering drawing & other production documentation
- Report to global PE function on the weekly status of task completion
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical with 0-5 years
- Experience in PLM concept & system. Preferably Windchill
- CAMTASIA software exposure for editing Videos to make instructions
- Exposure in working with 3D modelling software like CREO
- CAMTASIA video editing software (or any similar editing software)
- PDMlink/ Windchill – Working knowledge
- Exposure in handling production documentation & ECOs
- Excellent internal/ external communication. (Oral/ written)
Selection Procedure for Vestas Recruitment is:
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following process to apply for Vestas Recruitment 2020 process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- Login with your registered credentials.
- Fill in the application form and submit all the relevant documents asked.
- Submit your recent CV.
- Re-check your application form to check for any mistakes.
- Submit the application form.
Last Date of Online Application: 20/08/2020