AAI Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers for Engineering Executive: Airports Authority of India has announced vacancies for multiple engineering executive freshers posts on its official career page. AAI Recruitment 2020 application form is available for all job seekers seeking a career in a public sector unit.
[PSU] AAI Recruitment 2020 | Hiring 180 Freshers for Engineering Executive Post [CTC 11LPA]
Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the AAI Recruitment 2020. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
|Notification:||AAI Recruitment 2020|
|Post:||Junior Executive (Engineering)|
|Job Type:||Full-time / Permanent|
|Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
About Airports Authority of India:
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on earth and into the air space in the country. AAI has been conferred upon with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Post-wise vacancies for AAI Recruitment 2020 is:
- Junior Executive (Civil): 15
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 15
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 150
Freshers Jobs | Government, MNC, Fortune 500 Companies – Apply Now
Post-wise educational qualifications for AAI Recruitment 2020:
- Jr. Executive (Civil): B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Jr. Executive (Electrical): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Jr. Executive (Electronics): B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Other Relevant Academic Degree.
Please Note: Candidate must have a valid GATE 2019 Score in paper code CE / EE / EC.
Pay Matrix for AAI Recruitment 2020 is:
- SCALE OF PAY:
In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
The upper age limit is 27 Years for GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for SC / ST / Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled is 5 Years, OBC(Non-Creamy Layered) Candidates is by 3 years & for PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
Selection Procedure for Career at AAI Recruitment 2020 is:
- Based on GATE-2019 Score.
- Document Verification.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Rs. 300/- for GEN / OBC (CL) / EWS candidates.
SC / PH / PWD / Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the AAI’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Submit your GATE-2019 Score.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Start Date of Online Application: 03/08/2020
Last Date of Online Application: 02/09/2020