Career at BEL India Hiring Apprentice: Applications are invited from qualified Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Graduates to undergo Training as “Accountant” under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) through National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) for a period of One Year (Extendable up to 3 Years based on candidate’s performance & approval from NAPS) at BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, BENGALURU.
Career at BEL India | Hiring for Apprenticeship Position | Application Forms Out
Job Seekers with the desired qualification can apply for the BEL India Career Recruitment 2020. Check out the eligibility, how to apply, application form link, and others related to the recruitment process.
|Notification:||Career at BEL India Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Recruiting Company:||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
About BEL India:
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
Post-wise vacancies for BEL India Career Recruitment 2020 is:
Freshers Jobs | Government, MNC, Fortune 500 Companies – Apply Now
Graduate in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Pay Matrix for BEL India Recruitment 2020 is:
- Monthly stipend is `10,500/- (Rupees Ten Thousand & Five Hundred only) for 1st Year.
- Canteen facility will be provided on chargeable basis
According to Apprenticeship Act.
Selection Procedure for Career at BEL India Recruitment 2020 is:
- Selection will be purely on the basis of merit, based on the marks scored in the examinations of SSLC/10th standard + PUC/12th Standard + B.Com Graduation.
- Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
- Selected candidates will be informed through SMS/E-Mail.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
How to Apply?
Steps to be followed for applying for apprenticeship training through NAPS Web Portal:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the NAPS official web page)
- For registering as candidate refer “Candidate User Manual” by clicking on the tab “Get Started”.
- Complete the registration process & activate your NAPS Student account.
- Log in using the registered E-mail ID & Password.
- Click on the tab “Apprenticeship Opportunities”.
- Type “Bengaluru Urban” in the find box “Search Locations”.
- Type “Bharat Electronics Limited” in the find box “Search by Establishment Name”.
- Find the opportunity listed as “Accountant”.
- Click on “View” to know about the Apprenticeship Training program.
- Click on “Apply” for applying for the Apprenticeship Training program.
- Enter all the particulars, upload relevant documents & click on Save/Submit.
While uploading educational qualification details, the candidate must upload a scanned copy of the following documents:
- SSLC/10TH Marks Card
- PUC/12TH Marks Card
- B.COM Degree Certificate
Last Date of Online Application: 08/08/2020