Amazon Internship 2020: Amazon has announced vacancies for Finance Analyst interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Amazon Internship in 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Internship 2020
|Notification:||Amazon Internship 2020|
|Post:||Finance Analyst Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four companies in the information technology industry of the United States, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand. Amazon.com is primarily a retail site with a sales revenue model; Amazon takes a small percentage of the sale price of each item that is sold through its website while also allowing companies to advertise their products by paying to be listed as featured products. As of 2018, Amazon.com is ranked 8th on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. For the fiscal year 2018, Amazon reported earnings of US$10.07 billion, with annual revenue of US$232.887 billion, an increase of 30.9% over the previous fiscal cycle. Since 2007 sales increased from 14.835 billion to 232.887 billion, thanks to continued business expansion.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
The analyst will support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making. This person would define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
· Completed 2 years of Articleship
· Possess strong communication and leadership skills
· Able to work in an ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
· Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
· Possess exceptional skills in data analysis
· Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
· Be a self-starter
· Experience in business process improvement.
· Experience in interacting with wide set of stakeholders- Operations, Technology & Business Leaders.
Finance/planning Finance/planning · Basic Knowledge of accounting and finance.
· Proficiency in excel. Knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
Selection Procedure for Amazon Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Amazon Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Amazon official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Amazon Internship Recruitment 2020.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.