C-DAC Recruitment 2020: C-DAC Recruitment 2020 Online application forms are now available. C-DAC Recruitment 2020 has invited applicants for Project Associate posts on a contract basis. C-DAC Recruitment 2020 is recruiting candidates for 11 Job Positions. Check out all the details, regarding how to apply, eligibility criteria, salary offered, application form links and others, below.
C-DAC Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate Post:
C-DAC Jobs: C-DAC Recruitment for Project Associate post with salary up to Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month. Check for more details below and apply now.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Autonomous Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, of the Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
C-DAC Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Name of Organization:||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Nature of Post:||Contract|
|Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Application Mode:||Online (via email)|
C-DAC Job Vacancy 2020:
Post-wise vacancies for the C-DAC Recruitment are:
Candidate must possess the following degree for to be eligible for the C-DAC Recruitment 2020 posts:
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline [OR]
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience [OR]
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT /Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
0-1 Year Post Qualification Work Experience.
Salary offered for C-DAC Job Post varies with posts:
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month
Selection process of candidates for C-DAC Recruitment is as follows:
- Personal Interview
No Application Fee is to be paid.
Steps to Apply?
Eligible candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the “Official Notification & Application Form” button below.
- Download the “Application Form” for the post you want to apply.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form. (Always read all the General Terms and Conditions carefully, before filling any application form)
- Candidates need to send
- Signed duly filled in application form (.pdf format only)
- Resume. (both the attachment should be in 1 pdf file)
- Candidates need to send the above documents to [email protected] mentioning “Application for the Post of xxxxx and Project Code xxxxx as Subject in the email.
- Incomplete and defectively filled up application forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of Interview only.
Last Date of Application:
Last date for submission of application forms is 10th July, 2020
C-DAC Recruitment Application Form Link
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
C-DAC Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
- Who is hiring?
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is an Autonomous Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, of the Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
- How much is the salary offered for C-DAC Recruitment 2020?
Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month
- What is the educational qualification eligibility criteria for the post?
B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline [OR]
DOEACC 'B' level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience [OR]
Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT /Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
- Is there any application fee to be paid to C-DAC?
No Application Fee.
- When is the last date to apply for the C-DAC Recruitment 2020 process?
Last date to submit the application form with all the requested documents via mail is 10th July 2020.
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notice before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.