CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020: CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 Online application forms are available. CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 has invited applicants for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Associate posts. CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 is recruiting candidates for 17 Job Positions. Check out all the details, regarding how to apply, eligibility criteria, salary offered, application form links and others, below.
CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Associate:
CSIR – CMERI Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Associate, with salary upto Rs. 35,000 per month. Check for more details below.
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, established in 1958, is the apex R&D institute for mechanical engineering and allied disciplines under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body under the Government of India.
The present priority areas of research of the institute include Development of technologies to combat COVID-19 pandemic; Advanced Design and Analysis; Robotics & Mechatronics, Advanced Manufacturing and Metrology, Electronics & Embedded Systems, Drives & Control; Near Netshape Manufacturing, Micro-Systems Technologies; Precision Farm Machinery; Advanced Functional Materials, Tribology; Product and Process design, Renewable Energy Technologies.
CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Name of Organization:||CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute|
|Post:||PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I / II / PROJECT-JRF / PROJECT ASSISTANT|
|Nature of Post:||Tenure Based|
|Location:||Durgapur, Kolkata, India|
|Application Mode:||Online (via email)|
CSIR – CMERI Job Vacancy 2020:
Post-wise vacancies for the CSIR – CMERI Recruitment are:
|Project Associate – I||06|
|Project Associate – II||02|
Candidate must possess the following degree for to be eligible for the CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 posts:
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele-communication / Computer Science / Information technology / Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Manufacturing Science / Manufacturing / Production / Manufacturing Technology / Production Technology and management / Industrial / CAD-CAM / Metallurgical and Materials / Radio Physics / Control Engg.
- Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- M.Sc in Chemistry / Physics (with Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical / Control) / Material Science / Others.
For detailed post-wise qualification, please check the official notice on page 1.
Salary offered fo CSIR – CMERI Job Post varies with posts:
- Project Associate – II: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Project – JRF, Project Associate – I: Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Selection process of candidates for CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
- Shortlisting of candidates on merit
- Interview (Online – SKYPE)
No Application Fee is to be paid.
Steps to Apply?
Eligible candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates will be required to send scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in and signed Application Form and Annexure-I (as word document only) available in the Institute website, to the e-mail ID [email protected] within the last date i.e. 12th July, 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Candidates are requested to positively mention their SKYPE ID, e-mail ID and Mobile Number in the appropriate field mentioned in the Application form, failing which their candidature may be rejected.
Last Date of Application:
Last date for submission of application forms is 12th July, 2020
CSIR – CMERI Recruitment Application Form Link
For More Such Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram
Follow Us on
CSIR – CMERI Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Disclaimer: On QuestionPapersHub.com, we always ensure that the information posted is accurate. However, despite the best efforts, there can be some error in the content. Candidates are advised to always read the official notice before applying for any post. Don’t worry you can trust us, but always do your research too.