Chegg – Chegg is offering work from home internship for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students with Stipend – Stipend Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 6,000. Check out all the details about the Chegg work from home internship below.
Never Skip Any Updates, Join Us On WhatsApp or Telegram for more Internships & Scholarship Updates
About – Chegg
- Chegg Inc. (www.chegg.com) is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
- As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost.
- Chegg India Pvt. Ltd. (https://experts.cheggindia.com) primarily creates solutions for Chegg Study board and handles several verticals of marketing and content support management.
Chegg – Work From Home Internship 2020
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME BY:
Chegg India Pvt. Ltd
Content Writing Intern
- We are looking for content writers for Expert Acquisition Team.
- As an intern working from home, you shall be responsible for writing articles for our blog thus helping the team drive in more website traffic.
- A successful candidate should be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 6,000 Per Month OR
Compensation of Rs. 500 per Article
Also Read:AICTE Launches 49 Free Online Courses to help prepare for Job Interviews – LAST DATE: 15th May
Work From Home
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly produce content for blogs based on defined parameters.
- Deliver 600-6500 words per week (3 articles of ~2000 words each, length could be subject to variation) while meeting delivery timelines.
- Write articles on topics related but not limited to career planning, job search, work from home, freelancing, etc.
- Perform research to write creative content that is innovative yet original. Plagiarism to be avoided.
- Must at least be enrolled in 2nd year of graduation (Bachelor degree)
- Having a Master’s degree (pursuing/completed) will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO will be plus
- Portfolio of published work (if any)
- Work from home job- work anytime anywhere as per your convenience.
- Compensation of INR 500 per article
- Certificate on completion
Free GATE Notes [PDF]Free GATE Notes [ ECE, CE, CH, ME, CSE, EE, IN ]
- Step 1 — Shortlisting of application basis qualification and past credentials.
- Step 2 — Each shortlisted candidate will be given a practice assignment which shall be evaluated against pre-defined guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Chegg Work From Internship 2020 –
- Visit the link below.
- Login in your account / Register.
- Read the instruction before starting the application.
- Fill in the application with required details
- Upload the Documents / CV if mentioned.
- Submit the application.