Cisco Internship 2020: Cisco has announced vacancies for Data Analyst interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Cisco Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Cisco Internship 2020
|Notification:||Cisco Internship 2020|
|Post:||Data Analyst Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
- We are Innovators : We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
- We are Accelerators : We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
- We are Transformers : In Supply Chain Operations we have an opportunity and the responsibility to enable Cisco’s business now and prepare for the future. Our vision and strategy continue to emphasize the importance of providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain while continuing to build upon our strong operational foundation. Cisco is also committed to social and environmental responsibility in our supply chain. We work with our suppliers to maintain a sustainable supply chain that meets our standards for ethics, labor practices, health and safety, and the environment.
We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and geographies, it’s become an exciting time to be part of the Supply Chain Operations team.
- Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture
- Perform data mapping, lineage, classification and data dictionary to create Master Data Catalogue
- Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing
- Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements
- Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users
- Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain cross functional teams to become analytics driven discipline
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- Desired Degree: Master’s Degree (MS/MBA/MA etc) Program
- Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Cisco Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Cisco Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Cisco’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Cisco Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.