ClearSynth Internship 2020: ClearSynth has announced vacancies for research interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The ClearSynth Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
ClearSynth Internship 2020
|Notification:||ClearSynth Internship 2020|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Andheri West – Mumbai, India|
Clearsynth is a technology based, research driven enterprise with the World’s Largest Inventory of Reference Standards & Research Chemicals. We aim to enable the research community in accelerated discovery via synthesis of complex and difficult to make compounds. We specialize in Innovative Organic chemistry and synthesis of Unique Complex Molecules, Stable Isotope Labelled compounds, Metabolites, Impurities, Glucuronides, Chiral Compounds, Conjugate Impurities, and Radioactive Labelled Compounds. We also undertake synthesis of complex Molecules or “Difficult to Synthesize” compounds/Intermediates.
Clearsynth employs a pool of 200+ experienced scientist, with impeccable credentials and global exposure. We pride ourselves on being the reliable and committed partners to your Research and Development programs.
- Understanding of Chemistry Structures.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Chemistry Graduates looking to work on Fulltime are welcomed.
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- Students pursuing a degree BSC Chemistry
- Chemistry Knowledge.
- Understanding of Chemistry Structures
- Analytical Skills.
- Must have degree in Chemistry field.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for ClearSynth Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for ClearSynth Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the ClearSynth’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for ClearSynth Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.