Codemonk Internship 2020: Codemonk has announced vacancies for Data Science interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Codemonk Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Codemonk Internship 2020
|Notification:||Codemonk Internship 2020|
|Post:||Data Science Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
Codemonk is a company formed by people who are deeply passionate about technology and it’s profound effect on human life. Our team consists of people with more than 5 years of experience who have served in various fields at full capacities in big institutions such as Accenture, Seagate, Y Media Labs, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers).
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT and enterprise applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc. to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
Selected interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Mine data using modern tools and programming languages
2. Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
3. Effectively tells stories with the data using visualisation tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
4. Implement data-driven solutions based on advanced machine learning (ML) and optimisation algorithms to address business problems
5. Partner with engineering teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring).
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Students pursuing a degree in BE/B-Tech.
- Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not mandatory.
- Skill(s) required: Python and knowledge of any Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch.
Are available for full-time internship
2. Can start the internship immediately
3. Are available for duration of 6 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
Benefits & Perks:
- Letter of recommendation
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Codemonk Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Codemonk Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Codemonk’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Codemonk Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.