Cognizant is a Fortune 500 Company. If you are looking for a career in Banglore, at a Fortune 500 Company like Cognizant, then this is the right post to apply for the Cognizant Jobs for Engineers 2020.
Join our WhatsApp & Telegram Groups, to get all the Job Alert notifications, directly on your phone.
About – Cognizant
- Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Jobs for Engineers 2020
Position – Associate – Project
Type – Application Lead
Job ID – 00036341384
Location – Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employee Status – Full Time Employee
Salary – Not Disclosed By the Recruiter
Travel – No
Shift – Day Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update the status of Critical incidents / Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed-upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverable’s.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for the development of the learning plan for the team.
- Act like a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Perform task estimation.
- Guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
FREE GATE Notes [PDF}Click here – GATE Notes [ECE, CSE, CE, EE, CH, IN]
- Participate in audits as necessary.
Click Image to Zoom.
* Proficiency Legends