Full English Course: Beginners Level
₹3,200 Discount 100% OFF
Apply This Coupon: 28A953C844AB4D79E842
Complete English course to master your English grammar, speaking, reading, listening, vocabulary, and more.
● 7,190 students Already Enrolled
● 4.1/5 Star Rating (342 Ratings)
● Created by Kate Ochsner
Coupons Not Working?
That means the Coupon is Invalid!! ❌
There are two reasons for this:
- Coupons are valid for a maximum of 2 days, and you might be late. 😭
- The course authors have pulled out the coupons. The course authors have the right to do this. 🙁
But don’t worry, we still got you covered, keep updated with the latest coupons and discounts on our groups.
↪ What You Will Learn?
◆ Have a deep knowledge of the basic English grammar.
◆ Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
◆ Expand your vocabulary range.
◆ Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
◆ Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
◆ Be well prepared for your English exams.
↪ Course Content
Be well prepared for your English exams.
This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 48 lectures and 1.5 hours of videos lectures.
This “Beginners” Course is focused on learning Basic English structures, grammar, vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings and contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Starters” level from Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
↪ Who this course is for:
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
Note: External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. READ OUR DISCLOSURE