HP Internship 2020: HP has announced vacancies for data scientist interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The HP Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
HP Internship 2020
|Notification:||HP Internship 2020|
|Post:||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed – Rs. 30,000 per month (Glassdoor)|
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The Machine Learning India team at HP PPS R&D is growing. We are hiring talented individuals with expertise in the areas of Recommender Systems, Bayesian Optimisation, Deep Learning on Graphs, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Time Series and so on. We have a strong focus on research and actively collaborate with academics on open-ended research problems.
This internship will help you learn techniques required to build cutting edge deep learning models and deploying them in the real world. Your work here will have a significant impact on HP products, and you will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems on time series, NLP and image data.
- Design and develop cutting edge algorithms and techniques for NLP, time series and Image.
- Deploy models in real-world scenarios.
- Research and implement novel machine learning, deep learning and statistical approaches
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelors, Masters, PhD and/or Post Doc in CS, Machine Learning and/or related fields
- Programming languages: Python, R, Matlab
- ML frameworks: Keras, Sklearn/H2O, Tensorflow/Pytorch
- NLP concepts such as information extraction, word embeddings, Sequence Modelling, Transformer Computer vision concepts such as image segmentation using deep learning
- Solid understanding of the Machine Learning Algorithms Knowledge of RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures
- Strong communication and data presentation/visualization skills
- Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology
The internship period is 3-12 months and will be in Bangalore
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for HP Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for HP Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the HP’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for HP Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.