IIT Gandhinagar Fellowship 2020: IIT Gandhinagar has announced vacancies for Postdoctoral fellow on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The IIT Gandhinagar fellowship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
IIT Gandhinagar Fellowship 2020
|Notification:||IIT Gandhinagar Fellowship 2020|
|Broad Subject Area:||Geotechnical Engineering|
|Qualification:||PhD in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering)|
|Salary:||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000 plus HRA as applicable.|
About IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
We have opening for Postdoctoral fellow to perform independent research on computational geomechanics with engineering applications involving analytical and numerical modelling of geotechnical structures.
- The candidate is expected to be acquainted with the different numerical methods with essential coding skills.
- The candidate should have the capability to develop the numerical model in order to simulate the response of real-life geotechnical
- He/she should have conceptual and fundamental understanding of the force-based and deformation-based design methodologies.
- He/she should be proficient in written and verbal communication, which is necessary to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present & explain the technical information.
- Specialization: Analytical and numerical modeling, Computational geomechanics, Design of Geotechnical structures
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Post-doctoral fellowship amount will be fixed depending on the profile of the candidate. This may be revised upwards periodically, typically once a year, to keep up with the inflation.
- Recent PhD or waiting for Thesis Defense after submission of thesis are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed their earlier post-doctoral fellowship assignment are also eligible.
The tenure for this position is one year and may be extended on mutual requirement and availability. However, it cannot exceed three years.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Please submit the resume with the list of publications, abstract of doctoral research and the list of references (preferably two) to Prof. Amit Prashant ([email protected]) in order to process the Post-doctoral fellow application.
Last Date to Apply
31st October, 2020
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.