Infotech Internship 2020: Infotech has announced vacancies for Customer Support Intern on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The Infotech Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
Infotech Internship 2020
|Notification:||Infotech Internship 2020|
|Post:||Customer Support Internship|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Gainesville, FL, USA|
Infotech creates software that’s used by 90% of state transportation agencies to manage their road construction projects. In fact, if you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good chance that Infotech software was used to build it. With a diverse workforce and collaborative, relaxed environment, Infotech is a Gainesville-born pioneer of innovation, committed to its family of employees, customers and community. As Gainesville’s largest tech employer, we are known for our people-first culture, work-life flexibility and outstanding employee retention rates. Infotech was recently ranked No. 21 among Florida Trend’s “2020 Best Companies to Work For” in the large company category.
- The CS Internship will give you direct insight into working in tech. To start, you will be paired with a mentor who will bring you up to speed on our products, as well as our customer service philosophy. You will become a full member of the team, and will provide real-time technical support to our customers by solving problems via phone, email, or online chat.
- As an intern, you will not only be working directly with Infotech’s customers and employees, you will also have the opportunity to execute a unique project based on your skills, background and interests. Past intern projects have included ideas for increasing Infotech’s social media presence, incorporating data analytics into our day-to-day workflows, and honing our customer training programs. Many of these ideas have now been put into production.
- This is not your typical call center. The Customer Support team is a close-knit group that is always ready to welcome new members. You will become part of a family that encourages and challenges each other on a daily basis. They are known company-wide for their hard work, great reputation with our customers, and their many potluck lunches. They make birthdays and holidays into special occasions, and never pass up an opportunity to incorporate ice cream into their weekly team meeting.
- A CS internship is a fantastic entry point into Infotech. Past interns from this department have moved into full-time roles across the company, taking positions in business analysis, software development, project management, and sales and marketing.
Whether you are studying software development or working in retail, if you like customer service and are quick with technology, this could be the internship for you!
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn customer relationship management systems and computer telephony integration technology (Salesforce, Cisco Finesse Agent, etc.)
- Basic computer hardware and software knowledge (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, word processing software, internet browsers, firewalls, anti-virus software, etc.).
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
- Our strongest candidates have previous experience in a customer service related role combined with a demonstrated interest in the technology and/or construction industries.
- Past interns have come from a variety of professional backgrounds such as customer service, retail, software development, communications, marketing, business, etc.
- While it doesn’t matter what you are studying, you must be a current student pursuing a master’s, bachelor’s (junior or senior status preferred) or associate’s degree.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20-30 hours per week.
- The position requires schedule flexibility for shifts outside of traditional business hours.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for Infotech Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Infotech Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the Infotech official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for Infotech Internship 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.