ixigo Internship 2020: ixigo has announced vacancies for backend developer interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The ixigo Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
ixigo Internship 2020
|Notification:||ixigo Internship 2020|
|Post:||Backend Developer Intern|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
|Location:||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
As a Backend Developer Intern, you will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Coding, developing, designing and architecting features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Designing, implementing and maintaining highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Taking responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Improve your skills and get certified to be job-ready. Get 50% off on all the certification(Limited Time Offer) courses offered by the Best Certification Provider, Eduonix, to avail the offer, click here
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
Students pursuing a degree in BE/B-tech in Computer Science.
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
- Extensive experience in a Java server-side software design and development
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Experience with e-business/e-commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability Knowledge in MongoDB and Web services
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Good to have – Python, NodeJS, Mysql, Redis, ElasticSearchGreat people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Have a great chai/coffee, free lunches
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for ixigo Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for ixigo Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the ixigo official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for ixigo Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.