JioSaavn Internship 2020: JioSaavn has announced vacancies for copywriter interns on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. The JioSaavn Internship 2020 provides various perks & benefits. Check out your eligibility and details on how to apply, benefits, application links, in the post below.
JOIN FOR DAILY INTERNSHIP UPDATES
|Telegram Internship Group (Stipend, Govt, Big Companies, etc.)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (Govt, MNC, Engg, BSc, BCA)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Telegram Job Group (B.Com, Commerce)||JOIN HERE (Telegram Group)|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn||JOIN HERE|
JioSaavn Internship 2020
|Notification:||JioSaavn Internship 2020|
|Salary:||Various Perks & Benefits|
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam – to name a few – JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
Read | Top 10 Latest Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
JioSaavn is seeking a Copywriter who will be responsible for elevating the messaging effectiveness and style on all projects, while maintaining alignment with the JioSaavn Brand. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, someone who thrives in a fast-paced, real-time creative environment and understands what makes good social and digital content. You will report to the Manager / Senior Manager, Creative Production and will work closely with the Creative Production Team to create materials for many departments including Sales, Marketing and Editorial. This is a hands-on position that will include everything from audio and video copywriting to display ads for clients and buyers of media on JioSaavn.
- Copywrite audio, video, display ads for internal teams such as Marketing, Product, and Editorial.
- Assist in the production of on-going, and new audio shows.
- Work in conjunction with the Creative, Marketing and Editorial Teams to promptly and accurately meet client expectations
- Escalate issues to the team manager when appropriate
- Assist team manager and JioSaavn management with special projects when necessary
- Maintain a professional working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Work effectively to achieve individual, team and company objectives
- Provide flexible support for team members and other JioSaavn teams and foster a positive and motivating environment
Read | Best Books for GATE Mechanical Engineering 2021 (Suggested By Toppers!)
- Prior copywriting experience, or a short-course related to copywriting. People with great copywriting chops are also welcome.
- A keen understanding of how the digital medium and advertising at large works.
- Excellent English and Hindi language communications skills including ability to communicate clearly, professionally, both verbally and written at a level suitable for a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of various Indian languages like Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent listening skills, inquisitive, positive, team-oriented and enthusiastic approach.
- Possess good people and project management skills.
- High on work ethic.
- Friendly, polite and tactful nature.
- Ability to think on one’s feet, cope with multiple projects and deadlines.
- High energy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and in a team environment
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
- Work within strict budgets.
- Have an eye for detail.
Recommended | 10 Smart Startup Ideas You Can Start In College
Selection Procedure for JioSaavn Internship 2020 involves :
- CV Shortlisting
Read | Best books for GATE ECE 2021: GATE Books for ECE Preparation (Recommended by Toppers!)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for JioSaavn Internship 2020 Recruitment process:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to the JioSaavn’s official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply
Apply before the link expires for JioSaavn Internship Recruitment 2020.
GATE 2021 | Preparing for GATE 2021? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Today’s Best Deals on Amazon (Upto 75% Off) 🛒: Check Out
More Internship’s Just Like This, Click Here.